Balsamic Vinegar Flavor Concentrate?

Do they make a concentrate that tastes like Balsamic Vinegar? For the record someone in the beginners group was asking me LOL

5 Likes

I copied this thread’s title and googled… but there are other options also.

4 Likes

I wonder if @Kinnikinnick extraction methods would work for these… just in case?

https://www.olivenation.com/search.php?search_query=vinegar&section=product

Edit: Some of these?

5 Likes

I have no idea if vaping those are safe and I really don’t want to put something in a beginner group without knowing … I really appreciate the help

5 Likes

Weird request sometimes get a weird response… (if you want to try it). Usually organic and water soluble has been considered safe to vape… I know his extraction techniques removes the unwanted elements from tobacco and I’m hoping he’d chime in with a perspective. To be honest it’s nothing that I would try myself.

6 Likes

LOL I feel you on that! Personally, I couldn’t imagine wanting balsamic vinegar in a vape, but I guess if you were going for savory maybe find some dang tomato and bread concentrate too and it would at least be something interesting to try, once.

5 Likes

Amoretti probably have them too. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m looking there now for some stuff to cook with when I have all these bills paid off LOL. Cooking and flavor addiction all around here

5 Likes

I was thinking the herbs or the powders might be candidates for extraction?.. but that’s a whole different thread.

4 Likes

Why in God’s name would someone want to vape balsamic vinegar? That’s just a whole new level of wrong! :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

It could probably work with a range of fruity flavors you know.
Clove, brie cheese, avocado, black pepper… there are more flavors that don’t immediately come to mind the second you think about e-liquids but people use them.

5 Likes

Balsamic, pineapple, and lime would probably be a nice vape.

4 Likes

I said the same think about the soy but apparently it’s incredible …

2 Likes

Why dont you add just vinegar itself ?

3 Likes

Lambu, I’ve never added additives like vinegar, lemon juice, or such to a recipe and since I don’t fill comfortable doing that I really don’t feel comfortable mentioning it to a beginner. I know people have done it.

3 Likes

:notes::bellhop_bell: :pinching_hand:

This response is directed at all concerned parties :wink:

My perspective on this topic:
Do the research to find out whether or a not you can extract flavoring from a product without the chance of extracting oils, sugars, or other unwanted products in the process. Filtering out some trash particles is one thing… I’m fairly certain we can’t, with our Kitchen Chemistry, filter out particles such as oils and sugars.

I do not have the info links at hand on what products, like the ones on that website, might carry with them. Thus, the need for research. Perhaps getting in touch with the vendor or manufacturers to ask questions, would be a good place to start. Asking a chef type individual might bring answers.

It all depends ones desire and how far one wants to go to get the desired result from the product one might want to vape. :wink:

Whaaaaat?!? :confused: You mean I gots to work at this? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

light vinegar for light tobaccos and light fruits
dark vinegar for darker tobaccos… would not add dark to any fruits…

Lemon juice to everything… for a pop…

in a pinch you can use agave, according to Dr K… dilution of 1ml:9ml total 10ml use up to 3 drops in 30ml

because there are other things out there, like pucker, bitters and even a few flavors can sub for additives… I have no used any of this in years.

you might be able to get away with basil and vinegar… really light…
basil 2 drops in 30ml followed by 1-2 drops withe vinegar

3 Likes

Smart move on your part @authormichellehughes :wink:

So many people relentlessly spew their DIY views on the innerwebs to the newbies, prior to doing research and development OR considering if what they’re talking about will be accepted by the tastebuds or lungs of the user. It’s up to the old guard to protect the newcomers and properly educate them with proper information. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh… I dunno?!? :thinking: Have you ever had a side dish of Carrots cooked in a balsamic vinegar reduction? Super easy to cook… and Heavenly! :yum: … just cooked it a couple of days ago.

But vaping it?!? I dunno :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Nah I’m good, but if your optimistic half feels adventurous let us know how it works out.

4 Likes