Banana Cream Help

I have TPA Ripe Banana , What can I mix it with to make a decent banana cream? My options are vanilla custard cap, butter cream cap, sweat cream cap, new York cheesecake v1 cap. Any help is appreciated

1 Like

I’m wanting to make a easy strawberry banana cream with what I have

I don’t have any recpies handy. But try to look up your concentrates on the site. It will point you in the right direction.

If you asked me to guess.
5% banana, 5% custard, and 4% sweet cream. But I would verify this by looking up each flavor in the resources tab. Don’t trust me, trust the great users who posted and shared their experianced. It will give recomeded mixing percentages, flavor notes, and all that good stuff. Like if you want more cream and less custard adjusted from there there. Maybe that banana recomendation is too low

@DanHank i love the nycheesecake i mix that by itself sometimes. Anywho i have a recipe that i love called ooey goey banana cake. i never tried it with nycheesecake but i think it would be good. here is the recipe. just take what you do have and mix it up and give it a try.
ooey Gooey Banana cake

Bananas Foster 2%
Bavarian cream 3%
Butter cream 2%
Cake batter 4%
Ripe banana 1.5%
sugar cookie 5%
vanilla custard 4-6%
Needs 4 weeks to be at its best. I don’t know if the flaves you mentioned are the only one you have or not. assuming they are…this is what i would do
Ny cheese cake 5 or 6%
Sweet cream 3%
butter cream 2%
vanilla custard 4 to 6%. let me know if those are the only flavors you have and i will mix this up myself. I may make my ooey gooey banana cake with ny cheese cake for cake batter. anywho, i hope this helps. and if you have strawberry you could add that at 2% also.

I found this recipe that may give you an idea.
Banana Custard (Bastard) : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/452852/Banana+Custard+%28Bastard%29

2% Butter (TPA)
1% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
5% Ripe Banana (TPA)
12% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 20%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3C72

Holy shit 12% custard.

Even more WHOA: 5% Ripe Banana (TPA) :smiley:

I didn’t even notice that because of the double digit custard. It’s probably really good, but I bet would take a god awful amount of time to steep,

I think you’re beating yourself up and wasting the flavors you already have. Just order some TFA Banana cream and some LA Banana cream.If you use them together in your mix, I think you’ll find what you’re after.

3 Likes

I was just wondering if I wanted to try a recipe that called for banana cream, was it possible to add any of those to make it work as banana cream… will definitely order banana cream when I get paid again.

With what you have listed you did not post a Strawberry you have but I would do this

TFA Ripe Banana 6%
CAP NY Cheesecake 3%
CAP Butter Cream 1%
CAP Sweet Cream 1%
??? Strawberry 6% up to 8% if CAP, FW or TFA- If FA Strawberry 3% up to 5%

I would steep at least 3 days before trying.

I have sweet strawberry cap, and ripe strawberry tpa

Sorry , I like my V1 in the 10%-12% range but I have never mixed with Ripe Banana.I was just trying to give an idea since no one seemed to offer much help at the time.I had hoped because the recipe was from VHM or vaping home mixers Facebook group it would be decent.
Again sorry if it is a shit recipe ,I was just trying to help.

I probably am beating myself up, just was looking for a decent strawberry banana with what I had doesn’t necessarily have to be a cream

I would try Ken’s recipe if you are looking for a strawberry banana , it is a custard but it is highly rated.
Strawnana Custard : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/102758/Strawnana+Custard

4% Banana Cream (LA)
4% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
3% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
10% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 21%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/N58

1 Like

Banana ripe and sweet cream will pretty much give you Banana cream. For any recipes where you see that one,

Ooey Gooey Banana Cake with Strawberry Drizzle

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 1
Bananas Foster (TPA) 2
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Cake Batter (CAP) 4
Ripe Banana (TPA) 1.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 26%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@DanHank this banana strawberry recipe is delicious. It needs a month steep but it is so worth it. So smooth and creamy… I can not put it down. You can of course use different custard and you do not really need the banana cream (I added it after i got the flavor)

1 Like

TPA banana tastes like cheap banana candy to me. I prefer the CAP

AFAIK, Banana cream is basically Ripe banana ans sweet cream. I like TFA banana cream, I think it does what it says on the tin pretty much. It’s not overpowering, though I hear ripe can be. Try keeping it low, with some sweet cream backing.