Banana ice cream shake&vape!

There are allways people looking for a quick goodie. And one that can steep longer. This one works perfect for me. I wanted to share it with you. I like feedback and dont forget to rate it if you trie.

12 Likes

I will have to tweak it a bit as I am a TPA pepper taster, but will have to give it a go. Looks tasty.

1 Like

It looks good and id be subbing for vbic cap myself too. You would want to change how u listed the 'nana cream to Banana cream (TPA) minus the score prior here and in your stash so you can find more mixes and help others to find yours when searching the flavor.

2 Likes

Im trying hard to cut down the amount of flavours and the high % in my recipes these days. Its interesting how it works. It doesnt have to be to complicated. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks I saw that the TPA flavor had a - infront of it. My badšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Np, we all make mistakes. It just benefits everyone when they are all listed correctly.

1 Like

Ive tested the recipe with 1% sweetner FW instead of 0.5% super sweet. It does the job well if you prefer the mildness of FW.

1 Like

Help a newbie out with terminology pleaseā€¦

I was under the impression that a S&V was one that was ready to go as soon as it was mixed. This one suggests a 24 hour steep. You see where Iā€™m going; what is the line of delineation separating a S&V from a steep-required recipe, from an accepted terminology standpoint?

Not nitpicking your particular recipe; this prompted a general question for my own clarification.

1 Like

That is very simple to explain mate. When you mix several flavours, PG, VG and most important Nicotine. It doesnt settle instantly. There will be airbubbles. So shake&vape 99% of the time its best to let it rest a few ours before you vape it. 24 hours is considered shake&vape. The most important reason I wait those hours is the danger involving nicotine. You need to be sure the mixture has settled before you vape juices made with high % of nicotine! A poorly shaken mix can result in nicotine overdose. Safety firstšŸ‘šŸ»

4 Likes

Safety first, always. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hmmm. I tried to not respond, but I donā€™t think that is true. By saying settled for me that translates to separation. If you nic separates in the mix then it would be a bad thing and would only get worse with time.

If you have truely blended your mix you can vape right away.

The benefit of steeping or aging. 24hrs or 5 weeks is the ability for the flavors to do their magic. In a sense, allowing the flavors/aromaā€™s to blend with each other. Often a fruit can sit way out in front of a creamā€¦but once it is aged the aroma falls into its place.

6 Likes

Safety bro. Easy done! It says in some cases not to put your cat in the micro aswell. Not many does it but there is a few! So its not fun when people argue about safety. If you dont like the idea of ppl givin safety advise please mate. CheersšŸ˜‰

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I asked about whatā€™s actually considered a S&V. I said Iā€™m new, but I meant new here. Iā€™ve been mixing for a long time, and always heard that the term S&V was instantaneous vapability.

2 Likes

I believe @Aunvik meant to say blended, thoroughly mixed not ā€œsettledā€ to eliminate nic hot spots. Now kiss and make up!

4 Likes

Hehe yeah that is what I mean. You know the vikings from Norway suck at english. We are used to write Ā«runesĀ» on rocksšŸ˜†

3 Likes

I think ā€œShake and Vapeā€ means different things to different people. To me, it means something thatā€™s ready to vape within a max of three days. That seems like a lot to someone who wants to shake something and put it in their tank immediately, but when most of my mixes sit for weeks, even months, three days is nothing. I do test what I mix immediately after making it just to see, but there are very few that I would vape instantly. Most need at least a day or two for me to consider them vapable.

As for it being dangerous to literally shake and vape, Iā€™ve never heard that and never considered it a problem. I suppose it depends on what nic level you are vaping at and what nic strength youā€™re using, but as long as itā€™s well mixed, steeping isnā€™t going to change anything strength wise.

4 Likes

Butts get hurt when translations go south

1 Like

Well, it seems thereā€™s no completely accepted specific definition, other than ā€˜ready very soonā€™. And hopefully no one thinks Iā€™m either insulting or insulted. I was just wondering if there was a real concrete demarc. All good here. Oh, and I didnā€™t mean to insinuate that short-steeps are ever dangerous, hope that wasnā€™t meant towards me either.

1 Like

No hurt feelings for sure. The issue is real when people use 100mg nic. Its something we all vapers must take seriously. One mistake from one vaper can result in a huge setback for our community. And Shake&vape is in my opinion if you start using it after 24 hours or less. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Been busy but not forgotten, will mix after dinner

3 Likes