Banana recipe

any one know of a nice just banana recipe i could clone :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it doesn’t need to be banana alone, give Strawnana a go (needs a long steep though)

2 Likes

You could try a slice of my Glory Pie…

Glory pie

Ingredient %
Pie Crust (TPA) 3.00
Ripe Banana (TPA) 1.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3.00

Flavor total: 7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This recipe is well balanced but subtle (but there’s still plenty of banana…even at 1%!). IMO… glorious!

If however youre after a bit more punch, you could try this one below… an adaption of the original by a mixer called COPi. It too is very nice!

A Tribute To Glory Pie

Ingredient %
Bananas Foster (TPA) 1.00
Pie Crust (TPA) 5.00
Ripe Banana (TPA) 1.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 6.00

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I like NotCharlesManson’s Sunshine.

3 Likes

The ABSOLUTE BEST Banana flavor I’ve tried is Flavor Revolution Banana Ripe !!! Nicotine River.com has it. If you like Banana, get a Big bottle, even though I would start @ 2%.

5 Likes

On my faves list to make as soon as the chaos dies down. :heart: Banana vapes. :smiley:

2 Likes

@tbw_vape_juices This one is very delicious !!!

7 Likes

Oh, mix this now @JoJo! It’ll help calm the chaos!.. mmm… meditation in a bottle! and its a simple SnV (well, almost …best give it a day)

4 Likes

I will, I promise. Right after my Prob and Stats midterm on Thursday. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh…you mean that sort of chaos :dizzy_face:… all the very best with it!!

3 Likes

That looks GOOD Will Golden or Juicy Pineapple work I’m out of TPA pineapple?

2 Likes

Personally if those were my choices, I’d probably use the Golden Pineapple. I’d keep it at 1%, though as it’s a background note most probably used to enhance/brighten the Banana Cream. You could also go to the comment section of that recipe & ask @NotCharlesManson too. I hate to be handing out advice on modifying someone else’s recipe (but you notice I did, right?) lol! I have to say, made as published it’s pretty good though.

5 Likes

Yeah, I would go with the golden pineapple
Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer :smile:, that was nice of ya. After that recipe, I think I am done trying for different banana pudding as it has turned out to be my favorite. @tbw_vape_juices, Flavor Revolution Ripe Banana is so worth a go, it is just insanely good, and potent enough to last a good bit. In DIY, a good Ripe Banana that doesn’t have Runty qualities is hard to find, but FR nailed it.

4 Likes

Are these the same flavor?

Not too many recipes yet but I like a good ripe banana, this will go on the shopping list. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like someone came in after me and created another one. Its pretty new, I bought it as soon as it was available at Nicotine River as it just happened to be the same time I needed more Purilum flavors.
PS, not capitalizing brand names or concentrate names makes my OCD just explode. :exploding_head:

6 Likes

You’ve totally sold me on that ripe banana. I’ll be adding it to my next nr order for sure!

3 Likes

I’m working on a Banana Butterscotch Tobacco with it now, as it works so well for dessert mixes. You should definitely try it in a pudding base, it makes for the best banana pudding ever. Also, it never really dulls throughout vaping a bottle of it, it stays complex and flavorful without dulling your tastebuds. I loves it…so much :yum:.

5 Likes

Here’s recipe I’m working on. It’s not quite where I want it to be, but it kinda tastes like Fryd’s Banana. Personally I think it needs a bit more banana.

banana cream (LA) 2%
bananas foster (TPA) 4%
cake (yellow) (FW) 3%
cake batter (CAP) .66%
cinamon churro (FW) .33%
cotton candy (10% EM/ethy maltol) (TPA) .66%
strawberry ripe (TPA) .33%
funnel cake (CAP) 1%
joy (FA) 1%

2 Likes