Banana runts

LOL. I understood. More proof that it is all “subjective.” Bano is one of my favorites. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i got sick as hell on these when i was in grade school and ended up…oh ya, not supposed to discuss that.

3 Likes

really cant go wrong with flavor revolution banana candy or banana ripe. the ripe one is extremely potent and is plenty strong at .2% if using a pg/vg mix or up to .6% in a high vg mix

4 Likes

Circus Peanuts are still my all time favorite candy. I now must purchase a bag. Been far too long.

If one mixed FR Banana Candy, FR or TFA Banana Ripe, a dash of Marshmallow and Merimgue, would that give a Banana Runt?

I was thinking along those lines and added meringue to my banana order. Too bad I didn’t think of marshmallow until after I ordered.

I don’t detect any marshmallow in real runts, I wouldn’t have thought to try that. Maybe a tiny little bit of Sour maybe? Probably not…

1 Like

I would leave out the marshmallow.

Banana Unicorn Milk

This was a posting out in the Forum (search it) by another Member (set to private on ELR Home). I didn’t have any Banana (TPA) and subbed Ripe and it turned out “Runty” as a SnV but I liked it. The Runty-ness fades as the Creams/Custard steep/develop

Bavarian Cream (FW) 3%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 5%
Ripe Banana (TPA) 7.5%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2%

:thinking: pretty sure i derived mine from just swapping sb for 'nana
http://tjek.nu/r/fP6L?token=04b1fccad35a979

1 Like

It was just an idea but thinking it would give more mouthfeel. Guess I’ll have to see what happens.