Band-aid flavor to juice...?

Well, the warehouse of Bull City Vapors in Durham is quite cozy! I dropped by there today on my way home and spoke with the guys; very nice folks. Just about everybody there was chucking clouds right and left; the haze in the room started at waist level!

They just got in a shipment of FlavourArts, so, ordering today is on my “to do list”. They only do internet sales; no walk ups, or I would have loaded up when I was there.

3 Likes

Bet that’s a fun place to work! :smile:

3 Likes

Kewl ! I just got my 1st shipment from them they are super fast ! Vaperstek Nicotine N I got a play date for later on !!! Happy happy :clap::clap::clap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just placed an order. With Bull City tonight and would almost bet money it will be in my mailbox Saturday. This makes my 8th order with them. They are first class!

1 Like

I have not had this experience, but my wife and others have told me that trying to put a high vg juice in a small tank gives off a band-aid flavor. Is that what burning silica taste like? It’s really funny to me because I know they have not read this thread, and they are not chocolate flavors.

No clue on that…lol. The juice I made that had this flavor was 70% PG and the wicking was cotton, so I don’t think that was the problem here. I still haven’t gotten around to trying the DCD by itself, I’m just avoiding using it in anything for now, but I’m almost 100% sure that its the problem in my case.