Base with nicotine banned in Norway

Well… Seems I have arrive quite late to the party. So as in my first post I explained I am quite new to vaping and again, so new my order on mod, tank and extras hasn’t arrive yet. Digging into the juice world I decided to go for a tobacco taste juices to adapt myself until I stop smoking for real but, the thing is… Norway has ban e-juices with nicotine and the only one selling them are those who has it in stock.

Tomorrow I will be traveling to Denmark and I will buy some there to have for a long time but, how can I start to make my own mixes reducing the nicotine gradually when the only base you can buy in Norway is without nicotine?? Do you know any suppliers that will send it to Norway unlabeled?

This is actually sick… I am not a conspiracy theory guy but, my goats is telling me that the government is losing lots of money on the abusing taxes they apply on tobacco and banning is the answer.

8 Likes

If you have the opportunity to pop over to Sweden from where you’re at, you can get it there. You’re still allowed to bring with you enough nic ‘for three month’s personal use’.

6 Likes

I am in the south so will be closer to jump to Denmark but, still need to find a walk around it. Thanks for input !!!

2 Likes

Just make sure you’re allowed to bring it back with you from Denmark before you arrive customs. There are regulations as to where you can import it from.

3 Likes

You can order nic online as well - from Sweden.

3 Likes

http://www.norsk-dampselskap.no/cms/blog/

3 Likes

I always listen to my goats when it comes to conspiracies. They always have a way of sensing baaaaaa’d situations :goat:

14 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

lol so sorry about my English… In spanish is Mis cojones!! :wink:

Anyhow this part of the @anon60225325 's link says it all…

“A Billion Lives is a documentary that deals precisely with how the drug and tobacco industry systematically wants to wipe out the steam revolution that has the potential to save billions of lives.”

Going to watch that documentary asap.

4 Likes

Nah, no need to apologize, it happens

…but when it does, there’s always that one prick that has to exploit it :wink:

7 Likes

INW Cactus does always find its way into conversations :wink:

7 Likes

Hahahha you guys really like to heat up with spices or was it juices? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, we are all cleverly disguised as adults here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

yeap… i totally agree with this…

check if you can bring them back first of all… it would be a really ugly situation traveling so long and can’t bring them back while can lead you to troubles trying to pass the boarders in if it’s illegal anymore…

2 Likes

Sorry for the Norwegian, guys.

“Nikotinholdig væske
Det er ikke tillatt å selge nikotinholdig e-væske i og fra Norge. Det finnes riktignok noen nettbutikker som gjør det, men disse opererer da utenom loven, og kjøp fra disse kan i verste fall anses som en slags form for heleri. Jeg ønsker å oppfordre alle til å følge loven og ikke bidra til å sette dampen i dårlig lys ved å pushe grensene på hva som er tillatt. Det er fullt lovlig å kjøpe e-væske med nikotin fra de aller fleste EU land med unntak av Danmark, Ungarn, Finland. Pga. flysikkerhet og andre FDA-regler er også USA i en gråsone. Det tar bare 3-4 dager å motta en bestillinge fra Sverige, og ca 5-6 dager om du bestiller fra UK eller Pink-Mule som er en dansk nettbutikk, men som sender varer fra Spania. Det er litt uklart på nøyaktig hvor mye som du kan importere, men en generell pekepinn for å unngå bøter, moms og tollgebyr så er det nok lurt å holde seg under tollgrensa, og så heller dele opp i flere forsendeler om du vil handle litt mer. Et ekstra fraktgebyr på 39-69 kroner er langt billigere enn 250kr for tollgebyr + mva.”

This states that you can not legally bring with you nic from Denmark into Norway.

Edit: The jury is still out on the last sentence there…

2 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t really get why it isn’t allowed to buy from Denmark, Finland and Hungary but all the other European countries. Makes no sense what so ever if you ask me.

@anon60225325 what it says is that it is allowed to buy Nic from most european countries but not Denmark. I could easily translate that to bringing Nic from Denmark when on a trip could be ok.

3 Likes

I actually knew the guy that the muppet show built that character on. It was a Swedish chef working in Hollywood making food for the people at the studio. The people from the Muppet show came by to eat and this guy sounded like that to them. He is a real funny guy or rather was since he no longer is with us.

6 Likes

There’s only one way to find out, lol. Tsk, it’s not though, but it’ll be more fun that way.

5 Likes

That show still cracks me up. One of my first ever vinyl lp’s is The Muppet Show from 1979 lol

3 Likes