Bavarian Cream Vanilla La

Good morning,

I purchased Bavarian Cream Vanilla by La at Jungle Flavors yesterday. When I type it in , it just comes up Bavarian Cream La. Is that how I should list it for my stash or am I typing it in wrong?

7 Likes

Yep, that’s correct but just to be sure… @TorturedZen or @Sprkslfly are the dudes to know.

5 Likes

Must admit that it’s a BC I don’t use. Where there high use flavours predicted when you were uploading?

5 Likes

@TorturedZen is great at correcting my errors.

6 Likes

There wasn’t a Bavarian Cream (Vanilla) La. There was only Bavarian Cream La. DIY vapor supply has it listed with vanilla at the end. I placed it with Bavarian Cream La.

Thank you for your reply!

5 Likes

My bad, I didn’t pay very close att. @Sprkslfly will know what to do. He will answer when he can. No worries. TZ probably knows too.

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie it should be Bavarian Cream (LA). It have over 5000 recipes.

7 Likes

Correct you are sir!

Found here:

@Lynda_Marie DIYVS has a tendency to do their own thing when it comes to names sometimes, and their brand acronyms should be completely ignored.

7 Likes

Thank you, yes, I found that one. I was curious because JF has it listed as vanilla. Thank you.

7 Likes

Interestingly enough the LorAnn website lists it as BAVARIAN CREAM FLAVOR (VANILLA) but looking at the label in the picture there’s no mention of the word vanilla. (shrugs)

@Lynda_Marie When in doubt as to which flavor to select your best bet is to always go with the one that has the most number of recipes.

9 Likes

@TorturedZen
Thank you. I did exactly that. I have seen your comments on recon,and from reading those, it seemed the correct way to do it. Much appreciated! Have a great day!

9 Likes