Bavarian Cream

… to go to the recipe side of ELR and read the plethora of reviews under the more popular flavors. If I wasn’t completely satisfied with those… I ventured out to the other tons of DIY sites which carried flavor reviews. I read the reviews of others until my eyeballs hurt. :tired_face: During my “learning curve“, the DIY realm had been in full swing for 5 years; lots of flavor reviews were out there already.

6 Likes

Omg, you did that too? I still do it. I swear I have some of the flavor notes memorized now. Although, it’s not hard when they get repeated every other user. HIC’s notes on the 3 vanillas are seared into my brain.

5 Likes

Love jungle flavors,I’m starting to explore more than sweet strawberry,biscuit & cookie which are my go too’s except cookie I prefer OOO Sugar Butter Cookie😉

4 Likes

THAT, is a hell of a flavor @D3t3RM1N3D0N3-Jimmy

3 Likes

The Yellow Cake is very good and unlike the FW, it’s not a coil gunker.

3 Likes

You’re referencing OOO Yellow Cake?

1 Like

I think he means Jungle Flavors ??

4 Likes

The JF one.

4 Likes

Hi my opinion is Bavarian Cream OOO i like it a lot

4 Likes

I love JF as well,go have to pick it up as I only have FW yellow cake,my others are by WF & nonnas cake by FA.But will pick it up when I place my next order to give it a try.

3 Likes

Love OOO flavors and will pick it up as I have bought every brand of it honestly. I do so complex recipes I guess I was asking cause I’ve never Single flavor tested them too see which I liked.

3 Likes

Its hard to explain its just different to other manufacturers

2 Likes

Glad you said that as I didn’t know to go to search bar and type in single flavors as I’ve not been active on this,but growing tired of mixing the same recipes and letting step 14-21days to find a miss and go back to drawing board as thsts basically what I’ve been doing till I got it right atleast to my likings and some friends but spending 2/3mths on a recipe gets tiring and now I know I can look it up :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::joy: those days are behind me.But I do love getting the right way too do things on head but want be asking questions like which of ____ is Best no more.

2 Likes

I hear WF(sc) have recently released one that knocks the others out of the ball park. Including JF. Haven’t tried it myself yet, so can’t speak from personal experience, but it’s from a reliable source, (fresh 03).

4 Likes

I hear Molinberry Yellow Cake is delicious, and ooo comes in at number two, with JF coming in, in third place.

5 Likes

I would have to agree with this, have only used JF a couple of times since I got the new WF. So for me anyway it’s the winner at the moment.

4 Likes