Bavarian Cream

What’s the best Bavarian Cream too use,I’d appreciate everyone’s feedback!

5 Likes

You’ll probably get a recommendation for every version out there as taste is subjective so different people like different things.
I prefer TFA

7 Likes

My personal favorite is Lorann’s. It’s a very rich and thick flavor without any chemical aftertaste. You can sub it 1:1 for most other brands but I prefer to drop it by 0.5 - 1.5% depending on what flavors I’m mixing it with.

9 Likes

Flavor West FTW! :drooling_face: Like the real stuff!
I really got put off by TPA’s chemical mess. Not a clue how people vape that stuff :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Thats a good one as well. A bit lighter than the Lorann’s. A bit more versatile IMO.

5 Likes

I second TPA’s.

5 Likes

A mix of TPA and FW. Mostly FW. That is golden.

4 Likes

The top 5- according to the ELR database…

6 Likes

For a lot of flavors, TPA will be at the top of amount of recipes. I think it’s more a question of availability and brand recognition than the flavors being the best. And what is “the best” in a subjective matter like this?

Try a few, make up your own mind :wink:

4 Likes

I might have to try that as a solo @Skullblade789. Have used both mixed, but never really paid attention.

1 Like

Plot twist:

Make your own:

Since I do not use anything other than flv I use my own recipe [stone]

Again… to adapt, improvise, will give new meanings and tastes you hand create… in other words…knowing your flavors, taking the time to find out what you like, will help you mix better. :slight_smile:

BIG Edit… I always use around 1.2% of this in a given mix… ymmv if you go higher…

4 Likes

Yeah, but you got Strawberry in mah Bavarian Cream !!!

3 Likes

Once it is in the mix, the strawberry at this level disperses, leaving a sweetness behind. :slight_smile:

Try it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to wait until I run out of my BC’s.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

why wait when you can play today!! :stuck_out_tongue:

speaking of playing… I am digging my garden in today!! YAY!!!

3 Likes

It’s always good to be able to make your own if you can’t find one you like as is.

3 Likes

https://internationalman.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/contrarian-investor.jpg

2 Likes

Shocker all FLV.

4 Likes

I’ve tried all of the above and the only one I’ve used for the last few months is Jungle Flavors.

6 Likes

Teehee…I’ve got nothing better to do right now so I thought I’d look at my unread topics. I was chuckling half way down the page 'cause everyone has a different answer but should I be surprised? I stopped asking questions like that a long time ago. I learned my lesson. Now on to the next unread.

7 Likes