BCF VG type?

Try a Netty Pot. I got one and it seemed to work good. Before that I was using a tongue scraper (Eww).

6 Likes

If they don’t specify palm or soy based just contact them and ask.

3 Likes

i figured someone here would know.

btw. how do i quote here ?

4 Likes

Press on a word you’d like to copy and drag the bars across everything you want to copy. A “quote” option will appear. Once you highlight what you want to quote just tap on quote button

4 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You don’t approve of my ancient Roman ancestors’ oral hygiene practices? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Actually it has an oddly satisfying sensation on my tongue. But I try not to look afterwards as it occasionally can have a mysterious saliva-slime left on it. :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

:rofl: weeny! (Tip: use a white one like I do)

3 Likes

The best person here to answer that question would be @wllmc

4 Likes

yeah. perhaps he will be around some time.

4 Likes

Does he work for BCF or what?

4 Likes

yes …

5 Likes

The VG is Palm it’s noted on the labels in different spots depending on what size you have. We also print the CoA for each batch of VG and PG on the label if you guys ever wondered what all that extra stuff is on the label :slight_smile:

7 Likes

thanx Will. i would have just looked, but my bottle is buried in the fridge. i figured it would be easier to ask here.

4 Likes

i just tried this, didn’t work. i am starting to mix at lower % to see if that is it.

4 Likes

That may very well be the issue. I hope you get to the bottom of it!

3 Likes

thanx, i HOPE SO to !

before i started DIY i could taste the juice just fine. my first try of a menthol was like WOW !!! now, not so much

4 Likes

I could be wrong, but I’m not sure VG should be stored in the fridge. VG is hygroscopic, meaning it absorbs water out of the air & I feel like the fridge would be a much more damp environment that could potentially spoil it faster? If it’s stored in glass with tape around the top to prevent it from absorbing air that might help it last longer, but Idk if I personally would do that as it seems to last me a very long time when safely stored in a cool, dry, dark place. Again I could be wrong but just wanted to point it out bc your VG could very well be absorbing moisture/ strange fridge smells if stored in the fridge in anything but glass or not sealed well enough.

3 Likes