BCV first order

Placed my first order with bcv i like the selection of flaves with 10ml option im excited to try loranns cheesecake and icing flaves a little disappointed in the 6 percent off but their variety makes up for it , as far as vendors go its still NR which i placed an order with them as well but if all goes well bcv could take over ecx for my second fave vendor

6 Likes

I used them for a long time with no problems.

3 Likes

BCF has a large flavor selection with fast order filling and shipping. You will have your order by end of the week even with it arriving by snail mail :smile:

1 Like

they are my goto for anything NR doesn’t carry, or if I want to purchase a small bottle to try out before committing to a larger size of flavoring. Never had a problem with delivery or leaking.

2 Likes

Thats good to hear i figured it was about time plus i really want to try the cheesecake and the cream icing from loranns

Congrats on breaking the bcf cherry. So far they’ve been pretty good for me.

Let me know how the cream cheese icing and cheesecake goes.

1 Like

I will im actally going to try the icing on aa recipe ive been going crazy over for awhile lol

wow bcv impressed me i ordered sunday and my order is here

4 Likes

Question about their flavors, are they rebottled flavors or in original manufactures bottles?

1 Like

Both you can choose however is cost more for the manufactures bottle

1 Like

I just bought ‘DX Banana Cream-TFA’ on Bull City Flavors
https://store-q51ae6vv.mybigcommerce.com
Undiluted concentrated flavoring from The Flavor Apprentice. A diketone (Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl)-free version of TFA’s original Banana Cream. Recommended to start testing at…

1 Like

rebottled the ones i got are anyway they do have the option for original bottles on some

3-5%. I use this one quite a bit. It’s actually kinda versatile. Nice at 1.5% in a mix. At higher percents starts to taste like banana Laffy Taffy. Bury it in a mix, and it can be subtle. Here’s one of mine where it’s mixed halfway between subtle and taffy-like:

Strawbunny Buffet V0.4

Ingredient %
DX Banana Cream (TPA) 2.75
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3.5

Flavor total: 10.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes