Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Thanks for the welcome. If you wanna fly here for a shot by all means be my guest. Bit of an expensive shot though really XD

4 Likes

Hi from Michelle in North Queensland Australia, I am new to vaping, I quit the smokes in Dec16 after a 50 a day habit for 35 years. One month in I went nic free. went from a Innokin T18 to a Coolfire IV 100tc with a Big Baby Beast. Now into DIY. Love the huge community.

14 Likes

Cool another Aussie :grinning:

Welcome Michelle hope you have some fun here - if you need any help sourcing stuff in Au drop me a line.

Cheers

4 Likes

Being in Mackay you have to order online (Everything) but all cool. Been using vaporeyes, sydneyvapour, wickandwire but thanks for the offer woftam

3 Likes

I hear you and I am in the same boat in country Vic. But those are the best for flavours there are a couple of others I use for pg/vg (in Brisvegas). I also found a guy here in vic on ebay that does 4 oz tpa for $20 (which is cheap). Lmk if you need a source.

Also try www,juicefactory.com.au good range and prices - based in W.A

3 Likes

Thank you woftam,
Iā€™ve learned more on this site then I have anywhere else. I donā€™t go anywhere else for info anymore. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and I love all the recipes Iā€™ve found so far. This website is the best!

7 Likes

Hello. Iā€™m very new to mixing. Iā€™ve tried to mix a few standalone flavors but didnā€™t know what I was doing. Iā€™m very glad I found this site. I was a 30+ year smoker, and am now a 3 year vaper and as of a couple months ago, a 0 mg nic vaper! I look forward to learning.

14 Likes

Good to have you here! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

A big hello to all, Rudy Italy ā€¦ Ravenna, I apologize for my lack of knowledge of the English language and for the incorrect things due to the translator, Iā€™m happy to be here, thanks

15 Likes

Chuck from Pittsburgh PA. Just started vaping a month ago after quitting smoking cigarettes for over 40+ years. Am enjoying it and am wanting to get more involved in my vaping. Iā€™ve already been making coils, etcā€¦ Am using a Laisimo L1, SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast or a Goon RDA. Am still at a 6mg on nic and hoping to be nic free within a year. Looking forward to getting help now trying to make my own juice and help others if and when I can.

16 Likes

Welcome! And welcome to all the newcomers. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to all the new folks! I promise you I read every single post that I liked, which was all the posts. Iā€™m trying to reform my lurking ways since apparently thatā€™s creepy. :ghost:

8 Likes

Welcome all newcomers!..be weary of @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit sheā€™s proper creepyā€¦(shudders):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope at least some of you have come here from AAEC because FML that place is horrendous ā€¦

Iā€™ve just spent 2 hours over there getting ripped to pieces :astonished:

deleted the shit outa that accountā€¦my wordā€¦

6 Likes

Holy crap. That entire lot has a rather large stick up their behind.

3 Likes

Did you see it?..

2 Likes

They were a tough crowd pugs - getting all butt hurt and leaving the forum wtf seriously what a bunch of A%%hats

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty dumbfounded by the whole thing Iā€™ve gotta be honestā€¦itā€™s almost as if I went in there with horns on and started chanting the bible backwardsā€¦:flushed:

it was only 3 or 4 of em, plus an admin, the rest loved itā€¦odd behaviour over a review Iā€™ve gotta sayā€¦

2 Likes

Ya the whole thing with just kinda sux - oh well not to worry - they just canā€™t handle the pugs. There must be some back story that isnt in the thread (because there must be something else going on with a couple of the upset people).

And you must by hook or by crook get hold of the aromamizer plus it is awesome.

4 Likes

lmaoā€¦I will do my damnedest :wink:

Iā€™m over it with AAECā€¦it was a clear witch hunt, a load of the people that were there came at me on another forum in PMā€™s saying they couldnā€™t believe they acted like thatā€¦its all goodā€¦Iā€™m home now :grin::heart:

4 Likes

Wowsers, I donā€™t think you could write satire about peopleā€™s passions for forums that good if you tried. Wow, there are 4 very serious dudes on that forum. Sorry I should say there were 4 very serious dudes.

1 Like