Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/e-liquid-nicotine

4 Likes

Hello all, been vaping for a little bit. I want to learn how to make my own juices. I have access to all the equipment that I need to do it correctly and safely. I just want to start with four simple flavors that I can work with. I do not like to vape tobacco or strong fruity flavored juice. I am hoping that this is the place that I can find the answers to my question

10 Likes

Welcome aboard. Thereā€™s prob a much easier way of explaining how to change your profile pic so bear with me lol

Tap the icon youā€™ve currently got and it should bring up your notifications and stuff.

Tap your name (should be top left of menu) and itā€™ll take you to your ā€œpageā€,

Tap preferences and then you should have the option to upload a pic and cover pic.

If this fails then await the appearance of somebody better at tech stuff haha :+1::grin:

4 Likes

I got it now.
Ty

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome all you lovely fresh faecesā€¦
Faces!
Fresh faces!..dammit!

so many peopleā€¦I imagine this to be @daath just at the point when he had everything under control ā€¦then he checked this threadā€¦

10 Likes

Eeeewwwwā€¦ Youā€™re such a gross boy. :joy:

5 Likes

Hi Shelley, welcome! Iā€™m on the same quest! Hereā€™s a starting point for ya!

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/nice-cereal-recipes-wanted

Also on the recipe side, try searching Trix, fruit rings, fruit circles, to find more than just ā€œfruit loopsā€. Good luck!

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hello from GA fellow mixers! Iā€™ve been vaping for a little over a year and mixing for about 6 months. Iā€™ve shared one of my recipes and will be sharing others as I perfect them.

Looking forward to learning more and sharing what little knowledge Iā€™ve come by so far :slight_smile:

7 Likes

[quote=ā€œShelley_12, post:101, topic:112602ā€]
a
[/quote]thank you! If you find one u like let me know. I dont have alot of experience mixing or picking out flavors yet. I started making a list of better flavors now and Iā€™ve mixed some bottles. I found a strawberry thats tasting pretty good so far. Now Iā€™m in search of the good cereal vape :smile:

4 Likes

Hi ,my name is Larry. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada . Itā€™s been 3 weeks since my last cigarette . I was able to quit after vaping for only 3 days . Thanks for all the great information on this site . Iā€™ve started mixing single flavours and look forward to increasing my flavour stash.

15 Likes

Hi there, Larry! Welcome and congratulations on your achievement! :tada:

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I am new here, I have been vaping for 11 years, and decided I would try to make my own ejuice As You can imagine I have spent thousands and thousands in that 11 years.I donā€™t live in Missouri as most people Iā€™ve read, lol but I do live up in the Great Northwest Portland, Oregon 17 miles away from Washington State, I hope yaā€™ll wonā€™t hold that against me, lol But I have driven through Missouri and what a great experience it was. People are so kind in the south, but that a whole other story. Any that you for having me in such a wonderful forum and great community! :grinning:

12 Likes

Welcome. Make sure to read through the info in the beginners forum. If you have any questions there are lots of folks here willing to help!

2 Likes

Thank you I sure will!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m in Ireland on the sunny SE coast. Been using the calculator but drop in here now and again see whatā€™s happening. Friendly for a big forum!
Started mixing 3 years ago because only one vendor in my little town selling bath tub juice that smells like kit bag and made me ill.
Martin

13 Likes

Welcome Martin!

YES!..got in there firstā€¦ELR points for me :blush:

8 Likes

Hi newbie here Been looking at the beginners guide to mixing this site is amazing got so many tips. Itā€™s opened a whole new world

12 Likes

Hi Haggis welcome to the forum!

BOOMā€‹:boom:ā€¦2 in a row, mans on a role :ok_hand:

8 Likes