Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth @rabest78 @Soilent @Salman2 @synphul

7 Likes

First off, welcome!

Second, your first stops in the ā€œflavor-verseā€ to investigate such candidates IMO would be:
Inawera (Poland)
Molinberry (EU)
And of course, FlavourArt (Italy)

6 Likes

Welcome to the latest additions!
@Soilent @Salman2 @synphul

Hope you enjoy the massive resource of info and camaraderie thatā€™s available within the halls of ELR (both past and present)!

8 Likes

Welcome @synphul I think youā€™ll like it here.

8 Likes

Hello, here I am.
I am Chris from Germany. Vaping since 3,5 years. Started with a mtl kit. Now I am vaping most of the time DL, at home I prefer my mech and and good Dripper. For on the go I love my dual coil rtaā€™s with a regulated mod. I also build my own coils. I am mixing my own juice since 2 years after I found this site. Here are many inspiring juice recipes.

15 Likes

Hi am Linzi from Liverpool and this is my first time ever trying my own diy just normally buy but have been watching a lot of YouTube vids and thought I would give it a try after 5 years vaping might as well. Am after a nice ice blast with a kick. So I bought;
Menthol arctic fa
Extreme ice fw
Koolada fa was thinking either 50/50 ?
Can anyone plz advise :hugs:

12 Likes

Welcome @Monkz and welcome @LinziLu, I hope you have fun.

8 Likes

Welcome @Monkz :raised_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome @LinziLu :raised_hand:
When you say 50/50, could you elaborate on what you mean by that.
Because I believe you may be in for a wicked surprise.
If I am interpreting your statement above correctly.

7 Likes

50 vg and 50 pg or am I starting off wrong ? :scream:

2 Likes

Awwwā€¦ No if you like a thinner Eliquid. Maybe for a closed system that provides Mouth to Lung that is fine. I lean towards a higher VG content say 70VG/30PG,But thatā€™s just me. As far as the concentrates. I think that 0.5-1% TFA Koolada, for cool effect on the exhale. And 3.00 ~ 3.5% FW Extreme for a cool effect on the inhale. Would be an excellent place to start.

3 Likes

Thank u so much for the info will try it that way and see what I come up with :hugs:. Just waiting on delivery but didnā€™t want to get it wrong so been on the net looking things up. You have been a massive help :wink:

4 Likes

@Monkz welcome to ELR.

9 Likes

Welcome @Monkz and @LinziLu

8 Likes

Greetings,
As a man who smoked cigarettes for over 45 years I started to vape to save money. I first started with the ā€œpencilā€ pipes and juice. The hassle of charging and filling was too much for me to quit. I one day went to the store to buy 2 cartons. That was the last carton Iā€™ve purchased. I found a vape store with all the new mods and tanks. Within 30 minutes I was out the door and never looked back at cigarettes.
My Mom calls my Vape Pipe ā€œA Gentlemanā€™s Soother.ā€ Sheā€™s always had a wicked sense of humor.

16 Likes

Welcome @Bruce8 :raised_hand:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard :wave: @Monkz @LinziLu @Bruce8 glad you are all here. :+1:

9 Likes

Keep in mind that flavours are in PG so you have to take it off the total amount of PG.

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read : https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/diy_beginners_guide

Welcome and glad you joined.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole everyone =)

10 Likes