Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

That’s come in handy thanks for the info it’s nice to know am on the right track :joy:

5 Likes

Hi all,

Couldn’t find the 2019 thread :confused:

I am from Iceland and have been mixing my own liquids for about 1.5 years now. I mostly stick to a simple mix of green apple and green grape. But I also like strawberry, black currant and lemon (different mixes).

Currently I am vaping 70/30 on a Uwell Crown 4 (kit). At work I vape 50/50 on a eleaf istick 30 with an Aspire Nautilus, just because I can get away with doing it in the bathroom without setting of the alarms.

I also have a smok G-priv with baby beast that I use from time to time, mainly as a backup.

13 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Hardfiskur.

8 Likes

Welcome @Monkz, @LinziLu, @Bruce8 and @Hardfiskur

9 Likes

Welcome @Bruce8, @Hardfiskur

8 Likes

Greetings to @Bruce8 and @Hardfiskur There is a lot of knowledge accumulated here, and good people willing. I hope you have fun

10 Likes

Welcome @Hardfiskur

8 Likes

Welcome @Hardfiskur :raised_hand:

9 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

11 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Monkz, @LinziLu, @Bruce8 and @Hardfiskur

11 Likes

Welcome all newcomers. Pull up a rocker and a good vape and get to discussing. Please look at all the beginner threads so we can help you in a better way. Take the time to read and ask questions. Tons of people wiling to help you out. Also leave a like for those that do help you. They take the time out of their day to make sure you get the answer you need or usually point you in the right direction.

13 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

9 Likes

Glad you joined and feel welcome to post.

9 Likes

Big welcome to @Monkz @LinziLu @Bruce8 and @Hardfiskur you’re gonna like it here.

12 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome

12 Likes

Hello,

I am very happy that finally I have had a chance to click the link to this wonderful website. My name is Dragos, I am 31 years old and i love vaping. It all started about 2 years ago, more or less with a basic stick, after which I came back to smoking, and since about 6 months ago, I only vape, which I consider to be a very good idea.
I am now the proud owner of 4 machines, 6 atomizers, tens of coils and e juice bottles.
I manufactured myself(well, glued is more the word ) a Vape kit stand, with full LED back lightning.
I have a little question for you. Are there any flavors out there that don’t taste like anything you can eat or drink ? I am talking the original flavor. Something I cannot even imagine. Nothing that has anything to do with berries,chocolate, cakes, coffee etc?
So far the only one which I enjoy on a daily basis is Heisenberg from Vampire Vape. I do however have other liquids, Bloodsukka, Get Cubed, Get Brewed, Barrel and Sunken Barrel, Pink man etc …
However, all of the above fall in the “foodish” category.
I am not planning a vacation ( road trip from Poland to Eastern Romania ) and I will basically stop in every major town and visit the vape shop there. I already got most o them around the polish slovak czech borders covered.
Anyway, your insight will be much appreciated.
BTW, I am also looking for that DENSE CLOUD sub ohm tank …
So far I have SMOK STICK V9 MAX whose tank I consider to be the best.
The Prince tank which generates let’s say large but not dense clouds.
GV Alpha which the same doesn’t generate density but quite a large cloud.
and GV GBOX RDA which is giving me quite the density BUT not the amount.
I am talking about those types of clouds which after you vape you put your hand through them and they feel wet.
My liquids are between 80/20 and 70/30.

Thank you in advance and hope I haven’t started to rant, I get excited when talking about vaping!

16 Likes

@DragosIronLungs Welcome to the community. Well then, If you want a vape with no flavor, which is what I gathered from your comment, I would go with straight VG and a little pg and nothing else. VG (vegetable glycerin) has a naturally sweet taste to it and adding PG (propylene glycol) will loosen it up enough to use in the Mega Tank you are looking for, of which there are quite a few an the market nowadays. I am not sure if you will find what you are looking for in a sub ohm set up if the Prince tank isn’t doing it for you. You may want to think about an RTA.

Good luck on your hunt.

11 Likes

Welcome @DragosIronLungs I hope you have fun

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @DragosIronLungs

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @DragosIronLungs
Welcome to the rabbit hole.

8 Likes