Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Singapore…

welcome to the greatest show on earth!!!

1 Like

Welcome @Mr_Doyle007 and @Dukerette! Make yourselves at home and let us know if we can help with anything! Congrats Dukerette on sticking with vaping without nicotine! That’s awesome. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome :+1:t2::smiley:
Can PG be spoiled? The juice I made today tastes like burned rubber, really horrible… I emptied the tank, changed the coil and cleaned all… Next try … disgusting taste!
What is wrong???

Burned rubber sounds like it’d be more something with the tank or RBA that you’re using. Possibly an insulator getting too hot. How old is the PG and what flavors are you using? What are you vaping on?

I bought the PG from Ebay, use only TPA flavors with ego one… I tried the juice in the M1 as well, same horrible taste

can we call u Mr D.?like a teaching learning… haha!

That’s some funny shit right there man, well done!

Welcome everybody, you are in great hands!

While I’m not new to the site, I’ve been offline for the past two months moving from Okinawa, Japan to North Las Vegas, NV. Glad to be settled in and back to mixing…

5 Likes

Welcome back! Wow…that’s quite a move! Glad to hear you’re getting settled in and back in the groove. :smile:

3 Likes

Good to have you back! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks Daath, I see you’ve made quite a few improvements on the site and the community has grown quite a bit! Thanks for keeping everything going, I love this site. It has become an essential tool in my mixing, and a great place to kill time, lol!

3 Likes

Welcome back get mixing!!!lol

2 Likes

I wondered what the h@ll happen to you dude. Glad to see you online again !!!

2 Likes

Welcome all new and returning folk to Vapers Anonym…er…I mean, the forums.
There’s coffee and donut e-juice on the table.

3 Likes

Speaking of, you should try this one, it is completely delicious, if you’re into donuts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now included on my favorites. Thanks @daath

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My name is Steve I was a smoker for 35 years tried everything to stop . Its been 2 years since my last cigarette. Someone at my work place had an ecig and let me have a pull. After some research and a few trial and errors I’m smoke free. I’m a new at DIY and learning tons of stuff from this site. Just want to give a big THANK YOU to all here that share , and help us noobs .

8 Likes

Welcome to the party @stevejay1! Congrats on quitting smoking. Let us know if you need anything. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard Steve … Its a great site.

1 Like