Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Whats up people? i’m jeremy from New Jersey and have been cigarette free one year this month. i have been mixing e juice for about 6 months. i have lots of simple but good recipes open for anyone. i make juice for just about everybody in my family and afew friends. i have learned almost everything i know about mixing e juice right here. my favorite e juice at the moment is Lars’ snake oil at 50/50 and 12mg nic. i am also new to the “on line world” and this is my first ever post in a forum. I love this site, thank you for putting your time into it.

3 Likes

Hey Dumbgecko here,
British but Sweden is my home now!
Vaped for a while now not really sure how long, over a year, less then five!
Currently on a bit of an orange and anise kick!
Hi everyone!

5 Likes

Hello, My name is Kenneth and hail from the snowy mountains at the heart of Scandinavia. Any fellow Norwegians amongst us?
I have been vaping for almost a year, and started diy a few months ago. I have made a couple of decent vapes, a kickass vanilla custard and a nice tobacco. Hope to learn from The best and evolve. Great place to start, this :slight_smile: thank you

4 Likes

Ah a simple but good one! It’s not mine though - I found it on reddit, and I’m sure I credited the user in the comment :smiley:

Hi Ken11 - I think there are quite a few Norwegians there (am Danish myself) - one of my most loyal users is Pilgrim - I believe he’s active on Norsk Dampselskap!

2 Likes

I beleive I know Pilgrim to be quite adept at mixing.

2 Likes

My name is Paul, I am new to vaping. I picked it up about a week ago in order to stop smoking… haven’t had a cigarette in 6 days since my Aspire Atlantis arrived. I have been looking at the DIY liquid and decided to give it a shot… supplies are on order.
I look forward to picking the brains of the experienced people here. Thank you for the opportunity.

Paul

3 Likes

you credited the user, i just wanted to let the readers know where to find the recipe. i also made a bottle of the snake blood but i haven"t tried it yet.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Gazz

Vaping in the UK since Jan 2014 so still learning, have drippers-tanks-mech and variable mods only just getting into DIY liquid but have tried some recipes from here in the last few months with some degree of success.
My most favourite and all day vape is Gambit from 5 Pawns and would like to thank @ADV_search for his clone recipe, simply stunning and saving me a fortune, have also adapted his recipe with 3 other flavours and couldn’t be happier…

Thanks

2 Likes

Nice! Here is a link to ADV_search’s recipes! Apparently there are a few Gambit clones - Which one do you prefer @gazz_46?

2 Likes

@ADV_search V2 gambit is best for me so far and a credit to the site, really easy full flavoured and great from the initial mix but gets even better after a 10-14 day steep.
This site and the guys on it make it so easy for a noob to make a decent Vape straight from the off without any hassles and mistakes, so easy to get what you want from the recipes… Change Nic content, veg/pg ratios its so easy.

I am not experienced enough yet and don’t have a great pallet so will be using others recipes from here for some time before I feel confident enough to start creating my own
However like I said before I did replace the apple pie flavour with other flavours in his recipe and TFA Pear and TFA Apple Candy are bloody good too

3 Likes

SirRisc here, 30 something years old (feels like 80) and living in Belgium.
I’m a professional musician and multimedia sales advisor in my daily life.

Been vaping since 2014, got thrown into the community and became a moderator on /r/ecr_eu (best community ever), writing for theohmpage and generally helping out where ever I can.

Currently loving my Sigelei 100W+ combined with a Doge as a daily setup, with mostly DIY liquids mixed at max VG.

4 Likes

I’ve been DIY’ing since August of 2013, about a month after I started vaping. Some of you may be familiar with my recipes and those contributed to my pages by others. Glad this forum was created, particularly since ECF has banned linking to this recipe site and online calculator.

6 Likes

Happy to have you here, Arnie! :smile: You and everyone else, of course! :smiley: I’m hoping we can build a really good DIY-community and strengthen the community as a whole!

7 Likes

Hello I have been mixing since April 2014 and I am here to learn as I haven’t produced a recipe I am proud of yet. I am from Australia and mainly use RBA’s and a mix of mechanical and regulated mods. I mainly use concentrates designed to be 1%-2.5% of the mix which are produced in Australia although I have some Capella, FA and TFA flavours.

3 Likes

Yo, it’s me from the closet. Hello everyone. I love to do my own juices for a few months by now and initially started because of the lack of low nic juices on my local market in Germany.

4 Likes

Hello there. My names Rory, I’m from North East England, been vaping for just over a year and mixing about 6 months.
Glad to see so many people on here.

My crime fighting alter ego is goldfish

3 Likes

Beano52 here. Pleasure hanging with ya’ll and THANKS @daath for everything you do here!

4 Likes

I’m Hundike, got into DIY about 1.5 months ago and it’s going great, only managed to make one awful liquid and it was entirely my fault. It’s great fun and so much better than most liquids I’ve bought for 10 times the price.

4 Likes

Hey everyone.

Borez here. I live in London, mod ecr_eu over on reddit and (obviously) like myself a bit of DIY.

3 Likes

Hello everyone , Colin here from Canada. Vaping for 5 months diy for the past month. Made a few good vapes and a few unvapables so far . Looking forward to suggestions and advice from some weathered pros!

2 Likes