Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi all. Vince here. I’m from Chicago. Been vaping on and off for about 5 years now. Recently got interested again about 5 months ago.

3 Likes

Hello there!
I’m rather new to vaping - been vaping for a little over two months.
I’m not DIY’ing yet, but I’ll be lurking here, so I’ll be well prepared when I get the courage to start :wink:

I’ll see you guys around!

5 Likes

thanks for the forum daath!

i am not new to vaping or diy. i am not that much of a flavor-chaser and generally just make other’s recipes so i am glad there are those that like to seriously play in their eliquid labs … errr kitchens :wink: and post their results, opinions, and discoveries.

2 Likes

Indeed a few other norwegians here, including myself! :smiley:

I am Marvin, aka marwin on the internet. Stuck in the norther part of Norway.
Vaping for 2 years ++ now, and mixing for a year and a half (ish). Not the crazyest mixer, but I try to experiment a little with varying results.

Mechanical and RBA/RDA all day long baby.

2 Likes

Hey yall I’m local to CA/NJ throughout the year. I’ve been vaping for 1 1/2 now and love Cereal juices like you wouldn’t believe. Also have been DIYing for 2 months. Cheers & stay meltn :wink:

2 Likes

returnity from reddit here. Been DIY for 6 months or so, and I love it. So do my friends, they get to vape my betas for free. I have enjoyed this site for months, and a forum is a great addition!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m from Charleston South Carolina, I’ve been vaping for 2 years been making my own fluid for about a year, and about 2 months ago started getting into mods. Glad to be here and thank you for having me!

2 Likes

Hello, comrades! I’m Russian occupant occupying Soviet Latvia (no one knows where is that place). I’m reviewer for r/ecr_eu and now also make videos on the channel Vaping Komrad.

I also am a software developer.

4 Likes

I everyone I´m Quakas from Portugal, mixologist since 2014 and since then e-liquid-recipes been my main recipes notebook for mixing.
Thanx to all who post and share their ejuices recipes.

5 Likes

Hello All !, First Thank you Daarth for the site, it sure helps us “New Guys”.
Pretty cool too, You un-knowingly have improved the lives of so many.
I live in the beautifully rugged state of Idaho,USA.
After smoking for over 40 years I started vaping about 4 months ago, just to see what all the buzz was about and maybe cut down on cig’s.
Then it just seemed to happen, cut way down then couldn’t even stand that one “morning” cig, that finally just tasted NASTY.
I drive a truck delivering heavy equipment through out the U.S. and Canada; Finding supplies became very difficult.
I found this site, ordered a DIY kit and jumped in and haven’t looked back, (or smoked) since!!!

I look forward to reading the forum and the immense amount of knowledge that I’m sure will be shared.

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Alisa. Been DIY’n for years, but need some new ideas and this software is fun to usE!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Daztastic (Darryll) from a tiny village in the valleys in South Wales UK. Using MVP2 atm with either a genietank or a Nautilus but about to swifch to my first RTA (Kayfun 4). Love custardy flavours and am attempting my own DIY juices and building my own coils.

3 Likes

Greetings vapers. I am /u/To0nMaN from Reddit. I am from southeastern Wisconsin, lived here for almost 50 years. I smoked for 30+ years until i found vaping a few years ago, it has now been 2 years and nearly 6 months since my last smoke. I got into rebuilding and DIY shortly after i completely quit smoking. I dont often share my recipes mainly because they just get lost where ever they are posted.

I got into vaping as a safer alternative as i love stimulants such as caffeine and nicotine. After months of research i dove into DIY and now it is 99% of what i vape. There are still a couple flavors i cannot reproduce so i buy them, Nutty Cookie, Night Shift (VCV), some Botboy ejuice (Gunners Gold) and a couple from my local B&M (Cafe Ecig). These are the standards by which i measure my progress.

It has been a fun adventure, i always thought i would die a smoker as many in my family before me. But with vaping i have managed to get off the stinkies as well as converting everyone in my family, except one. We have all tried the alternatives but none worked until vaping came along.

Anyways, thats me. Nice to meet you all and happy vaping!

9 Likes

I’m Jacob. I’m from Tennessee. I’ve been vaping for almost a year now. But until recently just been going to vape shops and buying their products. But here in the last couple weeks been doing research and finally decided to put my hand in on the diy side of if. Man i can say i’m loving it. Finally going to move up to a mech mod and rda too.

But this site has help a lot its nice to get input from people that can help in all aspects. Happy vaping everyone :smile:

4 Likes

I’m Charlie, from Manchester UK. Been vaping for just over two years, My current favourite set up is a StiG HeliX and Ubertoot (an all Mancunian set-up I may add). Been mixing my own for about a year with very varied results. Currently working on a clone of Kraken Red Lady, Bamski Lychee (on both I’m failing miserably) and Bamksi Antidote which I’ll be honest is looking like a result atm, I’ll be posting this recipe in about a week when I get chance to test my most recent attempt.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jackie (male) from Glasgow, Scotland. I started vaping around August 2014. Just started mixing and made Red Astaire as I was too exited to wait for steeping. This batch was amazing so I’ll make up some more to lay down for a while. This new hobby has become an obsession as I find myself surrounded by mods and atomisers.

5 Likes

Where can we find other member’s recipes?

2 Likes

Click on the “ELR home” at the top right :smile: Did you find the forum before you found the main site?

2 Likes

Hi I’m Andy from London in the UK. Have Been vaping for six months now. Started out with a cheapie ecig from a market stall, and have progressed through a few different ones and I am now using an aspire atlants. Totally enjoying it, but soon realised I am burning a lot of ejuice, so today I received a mixing kit and some flavours. Had fun mixing them, now waiting to test them, mixing ratio 80% vg 20% pg, I like chasing clouds.
Great web site.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Danny from Eastern Kentucky. I started vaping about 5 years ago. It has now become more of a hobby than anything. Hoping to learn a few things here and make some friends too.

3 Likes