Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Woot! Another Nawth Cackalacky member! Glad you’re heyah! :fallen_leaf:

4 Likes

hi guys and gals,
New in this forum. Hope to learn a lot here and to make my own recipes with the help of all the info. I’ll share recipes only when it’s good enough, so please bear with me.
DIY is my new hobby, and loving it!

Great site :slight_smile: keep up the good work

6 Likes

welcome and enjoy a peacful place to learn!!!

1 Like

Welcome new members. Enjoy the best site for DIY and all things vaping.

2 Likes

My name is tracy been vapeing for a while just started to get into make my own so hopefully can lean on you guys to help

7 Likes

Welcome! @Gies1 & @tracy6

…true statement. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi,
Been vaping and DIY’g going on my second year. Great brain candy hobby. Trying to get two members of my family off smokes. One is bending towards vaping and the other has excepted the kit I purchased for him and put it away until he decides to take the plunge. Daughter is trying but has no aptitude for it. I think she is mostly copying her friends if they vape. Go figure. Anyway, sorry I had not posted/introduced earlier.

6 Likes

Welcome!

It takes time…took me six months to finally quit the stinkies and I really loved my RYO! Be patient, they’ll come around.:wink:

3 Likes

Hi Tracy…my name is also Tracy and my best friend/roommates name is Tracy as well…Welcome to the forum :grin:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m aNg and have been Vaping for almost a year and a half. I’ve been using the e-liquid calculator for months but just recently found the forum. I won one of the Xcube II mods and received it a few days ago. Thanks so much! This mod is awesome! I connected it to Bluetooth and it works like a charm. Tells me how much I’m Vaping and all about the battery etc. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Live in Atlanta and can’t wait to meet more Vapers. Such a great community! Vape on! :grinning::purple_heart::dash:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to all the recent new people that have just joined. Honored to have you guys here.

2 Likes

Hello peeps :slight_smile: Ive bin a vaper on/off in The last six years … I love The technical stuff behind and now im focusing a little more on making my own recipes and juices :slight_smile: Ive made juice myself many years ago but then it was only single flavor juices … People wasnt thinking like they do now because The market changed so much in The last couple og years … Btw i am 27 years old an live in Danmark :slight_smile: … Im glad to have found and joined this community

8 Likes

Bob here, been vaping for 4 months now and it is what got me to quit smoking after 40 years…Hell Yea!!

9 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Brian and I’m a 38 year old vaper in Dallas TX. Been vaping a little over two years and from the very start I was remixing store bought juice so the move to DIY was inevitable. This site as a whole is fantastic, and I think I’ll stick around!

8 Likes

Allo’ all. ZBILLQ from Alberta Canada. Switched to vape about two and a half years ago, after about four months of research. Have been DIYing off and on for a couple months. So far have been using this site to modify my personal recipes and try out some of yours (which are often better than mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I’ve come to understand so much in the last few weeks thanks to all of your experience and I look forward to being able to contribute in the future.

6 Likes

pinkmister here. 2 months smoke free. This is my go to site for recipes/clones. not much for forums though. thanks to those who have great tobacco recipes. I have about 40 bottles steeping based on this website alone. Just getting to my early ones. Jimk, just awesome. Many others. Lars’ Marshade is ADV for me. I just hit my Fidel II after a month. It’s about to replace my boba/gorilla clones. Anyway, good website, seems like a good community. Cheers.

5 Likes

It’s the only juice I actually lay down cash for these days; I’ve given up trying to clone it…my “Holy Grail” of juice clones. :tired_face:

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi all, been mixing now for like 6 months. Am MouthyGuy on reddit. But sadly, am going to have to change handles as I can’t seem To Crack my pw. Am a longtime lurker, don’t post very often. But when good recipes cross my Rda I will post them here. Peace peeps

8 Likes

Dave here from TN. Smoker of 2 packs a day for 30yrs. Started when I was in the Army and they used to say smoke em if you got em. Mistake. Started vaping on July 1, 2014 so my soon to be granddaughter (at the time) would never see grandpa with a cigarette. Still vaping and have been making my own eliquid for only a month. Glad to be here.

8 Likes

Hi y’all, my name is Denise. Can you tell I’m from Georgia. Well not originally, grew up in Florida. I’m so glad I found y’all. I want to learn how to make flavoring and my own juice. I have to eat my dinner but I’ll be back. Thank you for the warm welcome.

7 Likes