Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Lama here in Montreal :smile:

Iā€™m hooked on DIY

5 Likes

Welcome Lama. Glad you found us.

2 Likes

Welcome to all of you new guys and gals here at ELR!!! DIY is so much fun so sit back and enjoy the ride!

1 Like

welcome peeps!!

1 Like

Welcome Lama.

1 Like

Oops, I didnā€™t check out this post for a while and the list of new people has grown substantially. I would say welcome to yā€™all and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

1 Like

A big big welcome to our newest members from myself. I know you all will enjoy your selfā€™s and an education comes along with it.
Can you get any better. :smile:

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

After 25 years of smoking I said enoughā€¦picked up my starter kit about 6 weeks ago and I have not had a cig since. To be honest, I did not think it would be that easy for me! I tried to quit in the past with no success. I know for sure I am done with the cancer sticks. I feel great and I owe it all to vapingā€¦:slight_smile: Now Iā€™m here learning how to create my own flavas!

Phoenix

6 Likes

Welcome @hazeydayz well done for kicking the stinkies :ok_hand: Best choice you ever made.
Your second best was joining the ELR family. Hope you enjoy your time here, which Iā€™m sure you will :smile:

1 Like

Hello Name is Dama
Just started mixing my own juice and look forward to finding some Great combos here !!

6 Likes

Hello @Dama and welcome. Youā€™ve came to the right place to find out how to make some top notch liquids. :smile:

1 Like

You will find a lot of combos here. Welcome to ELRā€¦ Kick your shoes off and make yourself comfortableā€¦ stay a while.

2 Likes

Welcome @hazeydayz, Welcome @Dama Glad you found us and enjoy your time here. You may not know it yet but youā€™ll soon discover you just found the greatest place on the entire www for all things DIY - and beyond!

1 Like

Welcome @hazeydayz and @Dama ! Glad to have you in the house.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @hazeydayz and @Dama! This place is great and helpful with just about any topic regarding vaping in addition to some others! Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!

youā€™ll love it hereā€¦ I know I doā€¦ welcome to the rabbit holeā€¦

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Fang - Iā€™m not sure if I figured out how to post correctly.

I hope everyone is well today.

I have set off on my quest for the perfect coffee vape (sometimes with cream, sometimes without)

5 Likes

hi @Fang welcome aboard.

Welcome :slight_smile: Check out my Smooth Morning Kick :smile:

4 Likes

hello vapers! just noticed this thread. Iā€™m john, living in Abbotsford Canada for Nov. and found diy flavors 2 blocks from the place iā€™m staying at. Started small-10 small flavor bottles then someone mentioned ELR. !00 large bottles later and im still having to run to the store to find a particular brand of ? Need to figure out where cap, tfa, fa, fw can be switched and at what %. Learning curve going to be longer than I initially thoughtā€¦ lol got a month till work fires up for the winter so guess i wont be bored! If i can figure out how to get a pic from an i phone to this site will post pic thx for all the help. This place definitely shortens the curve

7 Likes