Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi all, great to have found this site my name is Chris from Yorkshire, UK, sort of a newbie at making my own liquids but got the basics in hand :slight_smile: just trying to get my head round it all haha, I do have a few questions to put out to anyone that can help but I’ll save that for the relevant topic area :wink: . Cheers!

6 Likes

Welcome @VanCleave, @john70 and @Fang !

1 Like

Thanks @Lostmarbles :smile:

Clint from indiana, been vaping for 2 years on and off. I finally committed to quitting smoking and bought a sigelei 150 TC A couple months ago. Just starting to make my own juice and build coils for myself. This is the best site for learning and advice. Great job! I recommend this to all my vaping buddy’s now.

6 Likes

Welcome @Fang @cw1@Vancleave@john70 welcome everyone. Down the rabbit hole you go! :smile:

2 Likes

you’re in for a smooth ride now… welcome all

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new folks here! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as we all do!

4 Likes

Cheers guys! Pleasure to be here :smiley: I have a feeling the rabbit hole goes very deep @Pattie haha

1 Like

Your a yorkshireman you should know all about rabbit holes. Ha. :smile::+1:

Haha not all of them but I know a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I havent been involved in the community for quite awhile and since there are so many new folks it was suggested that i reintroduce myself.

I quit smoking a little over 3 years ago after smoking for over 30 years. Since then i got into DIY pretty heavily but over the last few months i stopped mixing and buying new flavorings.

Im from Wisconsin where i have lived my entire life, sadly in the same city, hehe. Im a country boy who now lives in the big city, well on the edge of a small city but it is big enough.

I look forward to meeting all you new folks and to catch up with all my old friends!

EDIT TO ADD: On reddit i am /u/To0nMaN, ive been around there for a few years.

6 Likes

That was a joke @Ken_O_Where. I didn’t think you were going to really do it.

3 Likes

It was a great suggestion and i needed to catch up on all the new folks. :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @cw1!

2 Likes

Welcome back, Ken. I’ve just recently joined and have been scouring the forums furiously. I see a lot of threads with your name in them. Looks like you’ve got a lot of replies to catch up on. :grinning:

2 Likes

And welcome to you too! There are some great people around here, among the best people that i have met online. Does the MI stand for Michigan? If so UP or lower?

Yes, and in the lower parts. Western suburbs of Detroit. What part of Wisconsin you near? I used to have it as a sales territory and loved it. Beautiful scenery everywhere. Did a lot of driving covering Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

2 Likes

Kenosha, great little town. I have a bit of family in the UP, we spend a couple weeks up there every year. It is one of my most favorite places on earth!

Very nice to meet you, Benny.

Nice to meet you as well. And you can call me Brian. Benny’s an abbreviation on the last name.

1 Like

Sounds good, Brain. Most of my friends call me Red, cuz im a ginger. :smile:

2 Likes