Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

I guess that will work, too. :grin:

2 Likes

Oops, derp, lol. Sorry about that, guess ill need to bump the font up a bit bigger so that i can see what i am typing.

1 Like

Well 562 ppl late lol. Im Ron. Live in odessa tx. From Seattle wa. I started vaping about 2 years ago. Started doing DYI about 6 months ago. Made a lot mistakes. Then about 3 weeks or so ago i found this sight. And im learning a lot from yall. I got my own vape room set up. Still need to add to it. I will never stop learning. This has turned into a great hobby. Im a truck driver and love riding my motorcycle.

8 Likes

Welcome, Ron! This is a pretty fun hobby even after you have 400+ flavorings and realize you only use 30 of them, hehe.

4 Likes

Thats all good ken. I have about 75 and a lot i donā€™t use much of. But i always will be just sitting here and get this idea and go make something. And i just got a new scale. And i really notice a difference in the way my flavors are turning out.

3 Likes

I like to visit dessert sites to help be conjure up new liquids.

I have a couple scales and to be honest i have rarely used them, not sure why that isā€¦

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve just seen a lot of ppl on here use scales. And they say itā€™s way better. I can 2 things with that. A , u just draw up what you need and scale it. No sittibg going cross eyed looking at syringes lol. And what you donā€™t need you just put back. And i found it to be a little faster. I made the exact same recipe. One with the old way and one using the scale. And the one using the scale tastes better. It may just be me thinking it did lol. And i got some texas sub cotton and i love it. From the first hit to the last. No dry nasty hits. Yet lol

2 Likes

Im just to lazy to look up the specific gravity for all my flavorings tho it is easy enough to figure out. Tare the empty glass container, add ten ml then divide the resulting weight by ten.

1 Like

Itā€™s a setting in your preferences on the site now for most/many flavorings.

3 Likes

Wow sweet thx. See learn something new everyday

1 Like

Ken, this is unnecessary. Itā€™s close enough to use one gram per one mil. The ELR calculator will do it for you if you set user preferences toā€¦

Measure in drops or grams:

Use drops
      *  Use grams

Use grams. Thatā€™s what most of us do. Itā€™s time to throw away those syringes dude. You wonā€™t regret it if you doā€¦

3 Likes

Hello everyone , Dennis here from Ky.I quit smoking almost two years ago, thanks entirely to ecigs.Just recently decided to venture in DIY. I have found this forum to be very helpful in getting me headed in the right direction.Thank you

7 Likes

Welcome to our little web home. I love thos place. I find myself on here way way more then Facebook anymore.

1 Like

Welcome Dennis. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll feel right at home. Ask any question and youā€™re sure to be pointed in the right direction.

2 Likes

I know youā€™re a creature of habit but if you do decide to use a scale, it is much easier to just do all your flavorings with an SG of 1. Most flavorings are at 1 give or take .05 or so anyways.
There are only a few that are a touch higher or lower but if theyā€™re your recipes it really doesnā€™t matter, plus the margin of error is pretty big. Then your VG @ 1.26 and youā€™re golden!

2 Likes

Father Luke reporting for duty.

Iā€™ve been vaping a while. I had looked into the potential of making my own juices when I found Vape Crafters. I quickly saw that doing it myself would be practical in the long run. And, because ā€œThe Long Runā€ is something in the distance so far ahead of where I am just now ā€¦flavorings and base; nicotine; measuring tools; bottles to store my creations; ways to steep; etc.

ā€¦I quickly decided Vape Crafters were what I would do if I had the money, and the time to do it myself. So, I placed an order for some things I had been playing with. They arrived in my mail shortly thereafter.

DIY without the investment.

Well now!

I quickly vaped everything I had ordered, without trying to be quick, the juice just got used, you know how it is.

So.

I ordered again. Little glitch in the order. I emailed support and they were accommodating.

Nice. Customer service which actually listened and were attentive to my needs!

Presently I ordered again.

In all the time I have been ordering from Vape Crafter my experience has been such that I would not only re-order, I would also recommend ā€“ like a good car mechanic ā€“ the service and quality of service to any of my friends.

Iā€™m more than pleased with Vape Crafter. I havenā€™t bought from anyone else since I found them.

That kind of introduction enough?

7 Likes

Welcome @Father_Luke!

3 Likes

welcome and enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @Father_Luke glad your here.

3 Likes

Welcome to our home @Father_Luke

2 Likes