Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi, I’m Michelle from central Virginia. I’ve only been vaping for two months. I’m interested in learning about diy mostly because I’m always interested in how things work. I don’t really know if I really will diy, but if I do, I’ll want to research it as thoroughly as I can. Mainly my strategy is to read and learn. Mouth closed and ears open.

3 Likes

hello everyone my name is William thank you glad i am here

2 Likes

Greg from Tennessee by way of Charlotte NC. Hi y’all, Happy to be here. Quit smoking 3 years ago after 35 yrs of dying slow. I’ve been vaping every since. I got into DIY 4 months ago because I couldn’t get my favorite juice anymore. It’s been a great experience. I learned everything I know here and it’s great to have our own forum. I plan to take full advantage of it. Good job Lars.

4 Likes

Hi I am from Oregon a great grandma now :grinning: I started vaping and found out fast that I am a supertaster and ready made e-juice would not work for me. Been trying to DIY since August :smile: Hopefully I will learn some new tricks and maybe pass on a few tips, glad to be here.

5 Likes

Love a lot of your juices Arnie! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Hey All, Rosie from Phoenix AZ. After being a 30 year smoker, I’ve been smoke free for about 7 months and a Diy mixer for the last 2 months. I started mixing my own juices as i got tired of wasting money on flavors i ordered and did not like. Thanks to this site, i am now mixing for my husband and a few friends😜

5 Likes

Hey y’all. IceMan7 here from Kent, Oh.
Glad to see this forum. Should be much easier than sifting & searching through ECF, or Googling for help on DIY’ing. I’m not trying to create the “Holy Grail” of eJuice, just trying to keep things interesting for my Family. (All 7 ex-smokers have been vaping for 1 & 1/2 years now.)

Looking forward to meeting people I can help, or that can help me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@jzerba2013, I appreciate your kind words. I am glad I’ve been able to help.

1 Like

Hi! I am Brooke. I am a newbie to mixing and looking for a great strawberry cupcake recipe. Loving this forum so far! <3

3 Likes

That sounds interesting! Might have to take a stab at that one!

1 Like

This is a flavourfog recipe kit called Canadian Cupcake which is a strawberry maple cupcake…

My wife loves it, I find the maple to be to sweet… Maybe just put less maple and more strawberry.

1 Like

May have to adapt this a little seems how I don’t have all the ingredients.

1 Like

Greetings! I took up vaping almost a year ago, after over forty years as a smoker. Started in the usual manner - eGo twist, then moved on to a bigger variable voltage, before finally taking the plunge into mech mods. Now I’m looking into some nice recipes for mixing my own juices, as I tend to blow through a 30 ml bottle in a few days. Taste has become a big deal, and I have no desire to go back to tobacco. And the savings isn’t bad, either.

Anyway, that’s my intro. Thanks for reading.

6 Likes

Hi all. Mark from Denton TX here. Nice place you have here.

4 Likes

Hello to all my fellow vapors’.Im Mike.Quit smoking cigars and cigs for New Years after almost thirty years.After many attempts of trying the gum and patches nothing worked.Discovered Vaping and I’m all in to the point I’ve already started using a mod and am now making my own juice.no going back to Analogs.Wish I did way earlier.
I feel so much better and am already dropping my nic level.when I get down to zero,I think I may just hang on to Vaping for the taste.

6 Likes

Absolutely! I use 1mg/ml just because I have unused Nic base laying around! Keep it up man!

1 Like

Good for you Mike! We have all been there and back you up 100%

1 Like

Hi! Tammi here - I live in New Mexico, in the US. Been vaping for just over eight months, and just started mixing my own flavors yesterday! I’m thinking I haven’t blown up the house yet, so I’m doing ok. :smiley: I haven’t tried anything complicated, but the four simple flavors I’ve made are pretty good. I’m very much looking forward to trying some of the recipes I’ve seen posted here.

7 Likes

Chris from the snowy state of Massachusetts and a summer home Maine smoke free since june of last year only been a chemist for a couple months Ha-ha…

5 Likes

4 Likes