Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

I’m Co2 I’m new to mixing recipes and hope to learn as i go.

5 Likes

thanks for the welcome how to have fun a maybe learn a little to :punch:

1 Like

I’m Christopher, 62 from Bournemouth, England. I started vaping about 5 months ago and making my own juice three weeks ago - partly for myself, partly for friends. I’ve been trying to create analogues of some of the old snuff recipes I discovered in my youth and which, sadly, are no longer obtainable: basically good-quality tobacco base with subtle floral perfuming. Results so far are encouraging, although it’s early days of course. Will post any good ones here!

7 Likes

welcome aboard @Mr.Anderson @R113 @Witeaynjil @Witeaynjil @KyMIXN @Gmer4Lfe @CPKS :wink::+1:

gettin busy round these parts huh…:grinning:

the word is clearly spreading on how utterly awesome we are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Whoa! Welcome everyone!!

@CPKS
@Co2
@Mr.Anderson
@Witeaynjil
@R113
@Hirsty
@Gmer4Lfe
@KyMIXN

(Is that everyone? :laughing: )

4 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth! :wink:

1 Like

Hey sthremixes I am here

2 Likes

Hello Thanks for the welcome I hope to have fun and maybe learn something to have a great day vape on!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome hear good things kinda new to diy hope to have fun and learn a few thing to great to be part of the group have a great day vape on!

1 Like

You’ll definitely have fun here!! And I’m quite sure you’ll learn some good stuff. I’ve learned more from these awesome peeps than I could have ever imagined.

3 Likes

@Cam_vapez Welcome to ELR my man. Don’t hesitate to jump right in. Lot’s of kick ass folks on this site. You should also be prepared to learn! :slight_smile:

ELR Members - I met Cam at a local vape shop today. We just started chatting and I discovered he’s getting into DIY juice, so I invited him to join ELR. Lucky dude got an ELR vape band out of the deal too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Anyway he’s been using a phone app for recipes and so forth. From what little I could tell it’s probably not a bad app. But I know he’ll enjoy ELR. I showed him some about the calculator, entering flavor stash, some about the recipe calculator. So I think he’ll be off and running quickly. Oh and he charmed me out of one of my ELR vape bands…sneaky dude! @Whiterose0818 can stock us both up Cam if we want.

10 Likes

Welcome one
Welcome all
But mostly welcome to those
I haven’t welcomed at all.

6 Likes

I’ve lost track of this topic but yes, it’s a wild wonderful place to learn and to hang out. Welcome to every new person. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome… I guess it’ll be around a month until my juices steep and I start asking what adjustments I should make :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hi all,
welcome! This a great place, you’ll learn a bunch and discover a bunch. If you need help with anything, shot it on out there, some one will help. Happy Vaping and Congratulations on a cigarette free environment Dave38

4 Likes

Welcome, and find some time to read this if you wish…:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! You’ve now graduated to intermediate mixing!!

All kidding aside. It’s amazing how many people start DIY mixing just to waste the first couple months time and materials not being willing to wait. I see bright things in your future.

Welcome aboard.

4 Likes

I felt much the same when I got my first shipment of flavors. For me I was forewarned though. I started researching DIY a few months before I was ready to dive in and knew there was a difference between shake and vape and needing to steep.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=shake+and+vape

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=Shake%20and%20vape

These links might help. Also, single flavor testing may seem tedious to most people but it fills in some time especially with fruit and candy flavors that don’t normally require weeks to develop. CHEERS!

5 Likes

Hi, my name is riccardo, I live in Italy, new to DIY, I like very much mixing liquids for hobby.
My vaping style is single coil RTA and prefer flavour to clouds.
Haven’t taste many liquids so far but my preferred is Castle Long by Five Pawns

10 Likes

Welcome to ELR, hope you’re gonna enjoy your stay here among all the amazing people.

4 Likes