Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi all, my names Liam, forgive the really bad username but the best i could come up with :-p im from the Uk and been vaping for around 6 months and seem to have fallen into a really deep rabbit hole, started as a means to give up my PAD habit and has evolved into a hobby, ive been mixing for around 2 months using one shots and started using recipes around 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to putting my own recipes on ELR in the future.

13 Likes

Hello and a very big welcome - look forward to seeing you around :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome!! Be prepared for some serious peer pressure to go way deeper down that rabbit holeā€¦ Lol

5 Likes

Iā€™ll add that itā€™s nice peer pressure, not like those naughty kids in Jr high trying to get you to smoke a cigarette. :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome! Some of us might be a bit naughty but we wonā€™t pressure you. The knowledge and talent floating around these parts will give you so much inspiration, you wonā€™t need any pressure to try new things. You may just wish for someone to restrain you. :smiley:

4 Likes

welcome aboard Liam!..believe me when i tell you you are just teetering on the edge of the rabbit hole, thereā€™s a warren to explore which will make you very envious and very poor :wink: lol

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with dude :grin::+1:

2 Likes

wish someone would of restrained me 5 months agoā€¦I only came on ere for advice, now I have a room dedicated to it, Iā€™m a guest reviewer on SirRiskā€™s site, I have companies sending me stuff, and I have my own site coming out shortly ā€¦itā€™s unreal :flushed:
Iā€™m actually so glad no one restrained meā€¦thatā€™s just nonsenseā€¦

7 Likes

Welcome Liam. Nice to have you aboard.

Welcome Liam,recently joined myself and Iā€™m also from the UK. Donā€™t worry you can change your username later if you wish. If you have any questions about mixing donā€™t hesitate to ask. I wish someone would restrain meā€¦ just hope they donā€™t lose the handcuff key :innocent:

4 Likes

Youā€™ve fallen down the rabbit hole and found an adventure, just like Alice! :smiley_cat:

I think this rabbit hole is more a passage to the hollow earth where we make our own clouds, lol.

3 Likes

I think I was pushedā€¦:rage: lol

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t me! :open_mouth:

think it was a joint effort :laughing:

2 Likes

Damn those joints

3 Likes

Iā€™t weird what happens after one of thoseā€¦:laughing:

2 Likes

Hi I am Kevin (Nimbus) I am from Pembroke Ontario Canada
Have not been vaping for long and found I like a higher % of PG in my e-liquids , Around here most stores, (the 3 of them) Only carry High vg products, Therefore I started to make my own.

I would like to work on a clone for red lady (The red lady ) as well.

6 Likes

I missed this thread somehow.

I am Michael and I live in North Carolina. Been vaping for 2.5 years.

I started using the recipe maker on ELR when I first started mixing about 2 months ago. @Skullblade789 turned me onto the forums. So far Iā€™ve met a lot of great and knowledgeable people here. Fun group.

Even though Iā€™ve been vaping for several years I am a relitively newb when it comes to vaping. Recently started joining forums and up to that point a base of my knowledge came from B&Ms. I learned fast that I needed to change something up if I was going to vape affordably.

I look forward to getting to know more of you and love ELR. Thanks for having me!

*also my humor tends to boarder on twisted. I apologize in advance for those that I offend in the future.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @Nimbus2 - look forward to seeing you around :+1:

And @TheTinMan1 [quote=ā€œTheTinMan1, post:1278, topic:43ā€]
Thanks for having me
[/quote]

Thanks for being here! :+1: (Twisted humour? Donā€™t know what you mean :joy:)

4 Likes

And @TheTinMan1 officially :wink:

4 Likes

We are all twisted in some way.

4 Likes