Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome @DaveO1

Some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the world right here. A great place to pull up a chair and just listen.

3 Likes

Totally

7 Likes

Welcome to the group. This is a great group to hang out and ask questions.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the third one, coil making. Good lord Alice would have a tale of a time here. Anselem though would fit right in.
More liken some of the holes to be American McGee: Alice, Madness Returns sometimes.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m braidon and Iā€™m a new up and coming diy juice maker, looking to start his own shop in the not so distant future, @mikelej14

5 Likes

Welcome to the party buddy! Iā€™m excited and glad you want to learn the ways of mixing juice hah after having enough of mine :wink: youā€™ve come to the right place finally haha these are the most awesome and helpful bunch of people ever and the whole reason I was able to start mixing to begin with. Iā€™d be nowhere with it if not for this great community so if you need anything at all speak up and we will all gladly help any way we can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Braidon!!

5 Likes

Welcome Braidon!

Iā€™m Sprkslfly, and Iā€™m a flavor addict. Nice to meet you. Oh! While weā€™re at it, Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Welcome newcomers !! And Congratulations on finding us, believe me when I say its a big deal , it absolutely changed my Vaping Life,
Word of warning though ā€¦stay away from the vape Mail threadā€¦or youā€™ll spend most days shouting this at your laptopā€¦

Merry jollyness to you :wink:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas Sparks :wink::facepunch:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas Pugs! :wink: :punch:
:gift: :christmas_tree: :gift:

BTW, itā€™s the Good Deals thread that usually makes me shout that!..Window shopping in the Vape Mail thread isnā€™t nearly as hazardous for me! Lol

4 Likes

Hi there, Braidon :wave: Dive in and have a glorious journey!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard :+1:

2 Likes

Been awhile since I checked in on this thread. Welcome to all and Happy Holidays to you.

6 Likes

Bob here, vaping 4 years, mixing (very unsuccessfully) 2 years, mixing (very successfully 1 month). Keyboarding (live!) from Dorset in the US of England.
See that 1 month of successful mixing? Thatā€™s since I found ELR. Big thanks to Lars - make that big thanks to everyone who contributes here. What a mine of usefulness this place is.
One downer - Iā€™ve just spent 100ā€™s of GBP (Great British Pesos) on flavours (I already had quite a few). Itā€™s all your fault if I canā€™t pay the gas bill this month but at least I know Iā€™m getting the right ones this time around. More thanks.
Iā€™d love to write more but I feel the need to find the highest rated cereal recipe and get mixing.
May all your camels fetch high prices.
Bob

12 Likes

Lol, welcome to the forum side of life, Bob. And welcome to what @Pugs1970 calls the rabbit hole.

6 Likes

Haha! Welcome aboard :+1: I have an aunt and uncle in Dorset - Wareham. Beautiful part of the country.

6 Likes

Oh, oh, youā€™re gonna fit right in around here! :slight_smile:

WELCOME!

5 Likes

I think ive already fallen in love with him a little bitā€¦

Welcome to our den of iniquity @MixedUp2 you dirty camel trader :wink:šŸ–’:sunglasses:

6 Likes
7 Likes