Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Ta for the nice welcomes everyone!
@Lolly shhh! I tell everyone Dorset stinks and they’d be far better off in Essex. But then I’m a congenital liar and don’t want any more traffic down here.
@TheTinMan1 Rabbit hole? Must have something to do with being in Wonderland.
@SthrnMixer For you, 10% off all bactrians this weekend.
@Pugs1970 Dirty camel trader huh? I’ll have you know i had a bath only last Christmas … err … that’d be 2014 right?

12 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Mike I been vaping for about 5 years now and have decided to get into diy so in my digging for info this place kept coming up so here I am lol I use a good range of divices as I’m sure a lot of people here do

10 Likes

Mornin Mike,
Welcome to ELR, the webs most welcoming misfits

6 Likes

Hey all I’m from Augusta, Georgia and I’ve been vaping for a few years now. I love making juice, I’ve been mixing for a while now and enjoy trying new things when I do. I’m glad to be here and I hope you are too.

12 Likes

Welcome to the asylum. Hope you enjoy yourself.

7 Likes

What he said :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Good to have you here @FaTaL and @KraftnKloudz706 :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome kraftn and Mike!

4 Likes

hi peeps… been a looker for so long now,have learned a great deal from you guys and have tried so many great recipes taught id introduce myself and say hello to everybody…and let you try one of my recipes for change.

11 Likes

Welcome @Vapealot1

5 Likes

Thanks everyone still trying to get a feel for this forum it functions little different then any of the others I’m on

5 Likes

Hi I’m Use0nceDestroy, from Ohio and I’m new to DIY.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard the fun bus all newcomers!..:grin:

always a pleasure to get fresh meat…I mean…meet new people…sorry…

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Don’t scare these fine folks away now, there will be plenty of time…

7 Likes

sorry :disappointed:
I forget myself sometimes
and we haven’t eaten in days…

:rage:

6 Likes
7 Likes

nom nom nom :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to all the new folks! Sorry it’s taken me so long to chime in again, I’m a bit of a lurker. :smirk: But then I’m not attempting to douse anyone with BBQ sauce like some miscreants. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Oh, you’ve got it all wrong; not miscreants, but miscreant - without the s

4 Likes

Good lord I’m so hungry. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha, poor souls

4 Likes