Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

and judging by the people shaped holes in the door I fear I may of been a little previous with the lip smacking …again

4 Likes

Not at all, we get you, hun. Now just let these meat, ups, neat people get to know you a little before you enjoy them

I love how much you care…tut…you guys…:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello, My name is Max from the Netherlands. Smoked for over 30 years but vaping for over 3 years now, havent touched tobacco anymore.

In the past I have been trying to DIY, but I am honnestly not good at it. My DIY is now from a single premade flavor (I vape Inawera Gold Ducat and sometimes Vampire Vape Heisenberg)
My problem is that I have a very dificult taste, there are not that many liquids I enjoy. Other times I love the liquid but I get vapeblocked within hours (with some even after minutes), the nice taste is gone, the bad ones remain, and then I hate it.

In the past I did enjoy Boba’s Bounty, but that is gone now. I have tried to clone it, but that didnt work.

I am looking forward finding new ideas for tasty recipes here.

5 Likes

Hey mate,

Good luck finding a juice that suits your tastes. Try a few of the top rated recipes. Click on rating in the recipe list to sort by rating. The top 100 or so recipes are all fantastic. I haven’t tried them all but definitely a few. And none have disappointed. Of course I was choosing ones that I thought I’d like too.

It’s a good way to get a feel for percentages and using the flavours involved.

Thanks for the tips,

I already was looking at that post wich explains what flavors to buy to be able to make the top 10 juices on this site. I am actually considering this. One problem I have tho, is finding all the flavors. The problem is that when I want to buy them, i need to shop around alot because no one shop has all the flavors. Well, I am still looking for a good Europe shop where i can find most of these flavours.

I have to agree that the top rated recipes do sound verry promissing!

1 Like

Me too. I often have to order from 3 or 4 places. I’m in Australia so my selection is limited unless I buy from the US and pay for postage. But there are lots of people here that can guide you closer to where you are.

I’ve neglected this thread…! Lol So many new peeps!
Welcome everyone! Hope you’re up for a little crazy. :wink:

8 Likes

Neglecting impressionable newcomers SMH…

You know your leaving it up to us and we clearly can’t be trusted with any kind of sensible responsibility…

you’ve not just let us down…you’ve let yourself down…

I hope you’re proud of yourself…

I’m actually shocked…shocked to the core i tell you…

3 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes