Be polite and introduce yourself!

Glad you saved your supplies, too, cause it’s a hot mess in many ways right now. I buy juice every now and then whether out of curiosity or laziness.

You can smash the Discord button at the bottom of the page if you want. I don’t even try because discord won’t let me log in and I can’t be bothered with fixing the registration issue.

2 Likes

Welcome Lance. Glad you found us. If you like refillable/rebuildable pod mods there are some here who know more about them like @DanielTheVapeMan

3 Likes

Hey all! Thought id introduce me self since i been poated for few daya on the forum.

So im WelshDragon, as name says im from wales - Uk.

Been vaping for about 10 years after giving up smoking stattes on one them cheap ( spar) pens and went from there.

Startes to go the the vape expo in Birmingham when a company i use to buy from ( nova vapes) got stall there… Thwn meet few people who were way into vaping more than i was, and he got me into makijg my own juice.

Starred with just 2 flavours keep it nice simple and now gone on to mix more and more.

Some nice peole commented on my post about looking for fruty, candy, fizzy ones ( as i am not a fan of puddings ONLY cherry bakewell.) Some i even pmed and sent me links to some.

And as of yesterday placed a big order to make some that have been postes up for me.

In spare time i also play Xbox some games i play cod, GTA, ( not that im any good :rofl:)

So thata little about me.

7 Likes

hey everyone im poske and im from syd australia. new to the diy eliquid scene and ive just gotten my materials and flavors and i made up a mix at 60/40 with about 10% flavor… i followed a simple berry mango ice, now im used to the disposable igets and i found my mix really weak without that strong flavour and cool hit it just wasnt even close so im thinking do i bump up the flavours to 20% to get closer to that disposable flavour or what im lost here guyys can yous please help a noob out?? :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey everyone — JuiceBoxHero here.

Vaping since:2016 / DIY mixing since: 2025 (aka: I’m the new kid in the lab). I’m still very much in my learning + taking-notes phase, so you’ll probably see me posting SFT notes, asking questions, and tweaking recipes like it’s a science fair project.

I’m happy to help troubleshoot where I can, and I’m always down to compare notes on flavor behavior and recipe structure.

If you need me, I’ll be steeping something and pretending it’s science.

Glad to be here—looking forward to learning from everyone and contributing as I go.

11 Likes

Welcome to ELR @JuiceBoxHero.

7 Likes

5 Likes