Beer flavored e-liquid

It’s an absolute essential when I’m working on herbal and Victorian blends. This and a good bitter concentrate is a fantastic start. I’m now tempted to revisit a few beery ideas.

7 Likes

Hello Lucas, thanks for your answer. Have you tried this concentrate? Does it really taste like a lager beer?

4 Likes

Thanks pal. So you definitely recommend the Yakima hops… I just can’t imagine a bitter vapor… It would be my first time LOL… By the way, I visited Yakima quite some times… I never noticed they cultívate hops there, I went for the apples. They might be famous hops someone named a flavor concentrate after them.

3 Likes

Yep: It’s one of my essential vape condiments.

Oh many want neutral or bitter bases, though that’s mostly for tobacco blends. Bitter Wizard (FA), Pucker (Flavorah) and Bitters (VTA) just to name a few. I like crisp and dry cocktail vapes in the evening myself, so I start off with rather tart concentrates.

4 Likes

thanks again

3 Likes

No I haven’t tried it myself, I just knew it existed and thought it might be useful to mention it to you.

3 Likes

a 40 oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good even though I feel bad

2 Likes

I like beer Vapes and I think there are some great ones:
The All Day, which really tastes like the original All Day IPA, by Max Savage:

The Grapefruit Wheat Beer, a wheat beer shanty, by Dampfer 78:

I think they would be honored to get a request from you using their recipes for your line.

3 Likes