Beginner DIY first purchase

This is a list I am thinking of ordering for my first DIY attempt.

Vanilla swirl
Bavarian cream
Strawberry ripe
Dragonfruit
Pear
Vienna cream
Vanilla bean ice cream
Marshmallow
Belgian waffle
Graham cracker

Any ideas on additions or omissions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 Likes

Which brands are your flavors?

2 Likes

what she said

1 Like

i do like the list though

2 Likes

I agree, looks like a list of ingredients for a yummy strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone!
Like for realz I want to mix all those flavors right now. Lol

3 Likes

They are TPA and FA, tried to get all the fruit from FA

1 Like

Hoping I can make a few different ones to start with these, TPA and FA

1 Like

i would add sweet strawberry from cap to mix with the ripe and meringue FA where are you ordering from ??? or another strawberry i personally like red touch FA over ripe but ripe is most commonly used so its a must

3 Likes

I really like the combo of strawberry FA and ripe strawberry tpa. Strawberry is one that you often need two strawberry’s from different companies to get a decent start to a SB vape.

Fuji FA is a good one to have
I am partial to kiwi FA.
Fresh cream FA.

You may want a custard.
Either cap or FA. Lots of folks use cap v1 for custard. But I do like custard FA for simple fruits.

3 Likes

fresh cream ahhhhh yes for sure

I live in Ontario, was going to order from dashvapes

Okay thanks, will make a few changes, was trying to keep first order to about ten flavs, might have to bump that up

Nice list! That’s what I did on my first order…now I have 165 flavors. Good luck, you’ll do fine!

2 Likes

I agree, another strawberry or two. But don’t go nuts, that’s a decent first order. You can add building blocks later on. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d trade that Belgian Waffle for INW Waffle.

1 Like

If your trying to keep the order low I would really recomend picking a recpie or two that is highly rated.

You list is good but it’s better to cross your fingers a what you hope is a proven recipie.

1 Like

Looks good
Have you read this?:

3 Likes

You must add Flavor Arts Meringue for starters, I promise. Also man, with Waffle youre going to want to add butter and maple syrup, they just go so well together and another you will not regret it. id say 10 mL meringue at least, 30 ml maple syrup, 10 ml butter. If you want a recipe to make from what you have for a waffle I would be happy to share. But other than that you nailed it. Also Id consider picking up tfas peach and raspberry sweet and 2 oz of sweetener. 10% peach 5 % raspberry 3% sweetener is a very live mix. good all day vape to start with. Damn and Capellas Version 1 Custard and Sugar cookies are staples…the custard goes great with vanilla bean ice cream and the sugar cookies will go well with the cheesecake. Sorry if this is too much at once lol

1 Like

Wow, thanks everyone for all the great help, will go over my list and make a few changes.

Cheesecake graham crust (not sure which graham cracker you were getting)
Sweetener
Meringue (like everyone else said)
Either fa cookie or cap sugar cookie

2 Likes