Beginner DIY Giveaway

Kit Includes: 500mL PG, 500mL VG, (10)30mL Bottles, (10)Transfer Pipettes, (2)10mL Syringes, (2)3mL Syringes, (5)1mL Syringes, (10)Pairs of Nitrile Gloves.

Enter via Gleam here: https://gleam.io/69xkv/vaping-crimson-diy-giveaway

13 Likes

Awesome! you go girl.

5 Likes

Just hope I don’t get in trouble for giving away nicotine, Dan. I was on the fence there.

6 Likes

Why would you get in trouble?

5 Likes

if the USPS starts scanning for the banned states, she could but I don’t think they are just yet…
I wonder how they will keep up with it all… if vaping goes to state rights…

5 Likes

They won’t be able to keep up with it all but they will be trained in what companies and packages to look for and they will scan some but not all. It’s this sort of sh*t that makes our postal service… Well, Postal and drives the price to send a package through the roof. Our country has really taken a hit with all of the corruption and selfish greed of our “leaders”. I wonder how long we as North Americans will put up with it. There is absolutely no way we can keep going in the direction we are headed.

Vaping regs are truly the least of our worries. The USD is paper and that is all. It isn’t backed by gold or any precious metal for that matter. It isn’t backed by ANYTHING and if history has shown us anything it has shown that money worth nothing is nothing and can not be sustained. I better stop there or I’ll just keep on going.

if your worried, just don’t put a return address on the package or the “wrong” return address or send it to me and I will send it or… don’t send it to banned states which would really suck but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. You have a family (I presume) that is counting on you to be free and home.

5 Likes

See Dan, those are the folks that need our help more than anyone and it’s not illegal for me to buy it so I’m not sure how it can be illegal for me to send it to them. I’m researching the legality because yes I do have children and mom doesn’t rock orange LOL

5 Likes

Can I assume since it says 21+ that the attractive woman is included? :wink: :eyes:

7 Likes

According to the FDA

• Do NOT give away free samples of tobacco products to consumers, including any of their components or parts.3

I am in a banned flavor State, I can only buy unflavored eliquid, but I can buy flavor concentrates on-line. As far as any “give-a-way” involving nicotine, your asking for trouble!

3 Likes

He is right. This is why you do not see any eliquid Nic or No Nic ejuice) giveaways.
It is also why Flavorah can not sell in their own state. [because they had vaping flavors on their website]
The reason I can continue with the contests I do run, is because I am a solo proprietor, and my state has not banned anything… key word is yet. I do not giveaway nicotine either.

Not trying to scare anyone… but with the situation as it is and no word from anyone on what really is happening. It’s like walking on eggshells. Up to you in the end Michelle… I personally think if you can afford to give away nic… and you want to chance it… then just do it… :slight_smile: If you want to take risks… I dont know what is going on in your state, but maybe you will be just fine.

5 Likes

Alabama isn’t really doing anything which I’m happy about.

3 Likes

LOL My daughter is my vape model she’s 23 but definitely not for sale :slight_smile: :mask: :rofl:

5 Likes

Geez I’m sorry! I thought it was a stock photo. Heading off to sit in the corner for a while! :grimacing:

But she’s pretty though. :+1:

5 Likes

LOLOL that’s not her hon no worries, she looks like her though… I just meant my personal vape model is my daughter

5 Likes

I just realized the Nicotine isn’t even one of the prizes, so why the worry?

4 Likes

well SC had a democrat looking to ban ejuice and was going to file in Dec… so far nothing but crickets… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Because it is but it isn’t LOL

3 Likes

In the meantime… how’s the dripper treating ya @authormichellehughes… ??
Now you see it now you don’t :racing_car: :tada: :crazy_face: :coffee:

2 Likes

Doing great even fooled around yesterday and put a pre-built coil in to make sure I could do it. Can’t thank you enough!

2 Likes

but let me ask this…

Can you taste the differences now in your flavors, and have you done any solo work yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes