Beginner DYI

Hello everyone I have been vaping for about 3yrs it seems that the only flavor I vape anymore is Big Apple Iced and now the company closed up does anyone here know of a apple recipe that taste like it I know this juice keeps me happy and not smoking need help
the flavor is like a red apple and cooling agent

3 Likes

Hope you find a great recipe you like I don’t do coolants so not sure I’d be much help

5 Likes

A description would be helpful. Some are probably like me and haven’t heard of it and don’t know anyone that vapes it.

7 Likes

big apple iced is made by pop vapors red apple and cooling agent local vape shop thinks the cooling agent was koolada

2 Likes

What Letitia is asking is for you to be a little more descriptive like is it a Green apple or Red , how seetbis it , how icy is it any caramel notes and y other fruit notes at all …Your descriptuon of the liquid is what will get you help…A lot if not the majority only vape DIY recipes so naming the manufacturer and what they call their liquid isnt much to go off of…what kind of device do you use

6 Likes

use box mods and squonks just don’t like pods

3 Likes

Ok…got to your stash and make it public I can take a look at what you got and give you some ideas at least where to start

4 Likes

Reds Apple Ejuice Clone (REMIX) #diyordie

Ingredient %
Double Apple (CAP) 3.00
Fuji Apple (CAP) 5.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50
Two Apples (INAWERA) 1.50

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Add some ws-23 at .25% see if that works for you if not add another .25% until it is where you want it

I’ve mixed this before and it’s good

8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

Welcome mate.

What your asking is not my area but there are many wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful people on here so I am sure you will get help.

4 Likes

@robvape1! Welcome aboard! Mixing your own e-juice is pretty simple …once you understand the fundamentals. It’s all here, just start reading in this Begnners section. Look up top and you’ll see the “ELR Home” link. That’s where you can “Adapt” (capture!) these recipes and start working on your own. That “Recipe” side has lots of tools to make it all so easy but you still need to understand and know how to accurately mix your e-juice, and accurately track all your flavors so that mechanism works as designed.

Working with Nicotine and even the flavorings is hazardous. So while you will soon be breezing on your journey to JuiceTown, don’t skip all the things only achievable by reading …and there’s quite a bit

The best part of membership on ELR is you can cram some learning and when you need a break you can shoot the breeze. It won’t be long before you’ll be the one helping the New Guy.

6 Likes

I second this, except I use Fuji Apple FA at about 3 %. And I use WS-3 at about the same percentage.

6 Likes

It was one of the first ones I made that I actually liked

4 Likes

thanks everyone for the help

3 Likes