Beginner needing help adding nicotine

Hey all, I’m new and fairly new to vaping. I need help at I was buying premixed eliquid with nicotine but now I am having to add nicotine myself and I’m a bit lost tbh. I have some ready to vape mixes and I’m just wanting to add nicotine to them…
The nicotine I have is 24mg in 80/20 vg/pg, and most of the juices I have are 80/20 vg/pg, I don’t mind 80/20 so I know this may sound dumb but can someone help me?? How much of the nicotine should I add to say a 50ml bottle of 80/20 juice?? Also i have some ready to vape juice in 30ml bottles, again how much of the nicotine should i add?? I’m really sorry if I sound dumb but I am very new and I do t want to relapse into bad habits and not sure I’d I am ready to vape minus nicotine just yet (end goal) the laws where I live are crap…
Any help would be massively appreciated as I’ve tried looking around but idk call me stupid if you will but I can’t seem to find the answer to my problems.
Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to help this newbie out :slight_smile:

1 Like

My email is holeszy@gmail.com so if you can help here or send me help via email you would be a legend and a massive help to me in continuing my fight against smoking bongs and cigarillos, so far 5 months no bongs and 2 months no smoking at all since I started vaping but this is the first time I’ve had to add nicotine myself…
Again thanks in advance to the awesome individual/s that can help this newbie stay clean and healthier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to the calculator at e-liquid-recipes.com and click on create a recipe.
Enter the size of the bottle in amount to make.
Enter your desired strength.
Enter desired pg and vg as 20 and 80.
Enter nicotine strength as 24.
Enter PG and VG-content of nicotine as 20 and 80.

Then you will take out from your e liquid bottle whatever amount of 24mg nicotine its telling you to add, and then add the called for amount of your nicotine to the bottle. Shake and enjoy. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thanks bro I’ll give it a crack :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the calculator starts complaining that your PG/VG ratios are off, just tick the max VG box and you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

I think it’s essentially saying to me i need to remove half my bottle (50ml bottle of juice) and add 25ml of the nicotine into the bottle to achieve a 12mg juice… Also my understanding is if I were to add 50 ml of nicotine into the existing juice (in a larger bottle that can take 100ml) I would also achieve a juice with 12mg… Can someone just please double check I’m doing that right?? If I have that right I am pretty sure I can work out the other juices…just wanting to know if I’m using the calculator correctly.
cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is correct.
I just did a simple test for you without adding flavours but that doesn’t matter for the nicotine strength.

3 Likes

I can’t thank you all enough for your help.
it really does mean a lot to me
I’m enjoying vaping and also enjoying the fact I can’t get caught for drug driving anymore.
quiting smoking and taking up vaping has really changed my life for the better. I have many mods but must say I like my wismec reuleaux rx300 the most simply because I can placebo my mind into thinking I’m holding a bong :slight_smile: which is really helping me stay clean. Now I think I can safely mix my own nicotine I think I will be right :slight_smile: with the aim of quiting nicotine in general some day in the near future to change to vaping non nicotine juice, since vaping nicotine is illegal where I live… Thank you all again for your help, you have no idea the implications cleaning my life will have. Again thank you

2 Likes

Sorry I called you bro… I feel like a tool… Thank you for your help and sorry for my idiocy

3 Likes

Same here :smiley:
I used to smoke weed all day. Even when I was stoned enough already a normal smoke would be somehow lacking something. With subohming that need is fulfilled.

2 Likes

Subohming is saving my life. Giving me a future. I have a child I cannot see and weed was a major factor in that yet, I still couldn’t quit :frowning: now I’m clean I can fight for contact :slight_smile: so sleep well knowing you r helping me be the father I am supposed to be :slight_smile: a million thank yous your way.

2 Likes

This makes sense right? If your nicotine is (only) 24mg, to get it to 12mg, you will need half of your nicotine base, half of all the rest.
If you can get higher strength (e.g. like the 72mg I use), you’d only need 1/6 of your nicotine base and 5/6 of all the rest.

3 Likes

No prob, bro. :wink:

4 Likes