Beginner Pod recipe

Hey, after suggestions for beginners pod recipe. Looking for a recipe that only has a few ingredients (or can be substituted with other brands due to living in Australia).
Looking for big fruit iced flavour OR mint/peppermint ice.

Currently have a number of grape and bubblegums in stash but happy to build collection

Not sure if this is relevant: Recently started using caliburn GK3. Been using .6 and .9 pods. Freebase nic around 6% (first diy made me think nic was to high, harsh as)

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined us.

3 Likes

Sorry @Megs86 but I don’t do fruit or mints. If you do a search on the recipe side and include pods it may come up with something you can try. :grin:

2 Likes

Ive got a bit of an idea. I was thinking boosting single grape then icing the heck out of it.

Going through ice and menthol flavours atm

2 Likes

That would work if you like the icy stuff. However, you could also try 2 grapes to help the profile.

As far as I know pod recipes need a fair amount of percentage for the flavour but with fruits you could add more as you go without having to wait too long for a steep.

I do MTL so usually have higher total percentage in my mixes, but I use more flavours in them too.

Don’t forget you may want some sweeteners in there, I don’t use them but supersweet seems to be the popular one for pods.

1 Like

I’ve gotten as far as FW grape around 10%.

2 Likes

How is that working for you?

1 Like

Oh I haven’t gotten that far yet. Still wrapping my head around things

2 Likes
2 Likes

The thread above may help. It’s an older one but has some good info I think.

2 Likes