Beginner's advice, help

Corrected it mate

9 Likes

Another question for you all. I’ve just been using VG base, and PG base from the concentrates and nicotine. Does anybody use distilled water?
I use a Dead Rabbit RDA tank so thick juice isn’t really an issue. I use bought ready made ejuice products to use in my Falcon King tank.

#recipies #distilledwater #e-liquids:beginners

1 Like

So using what I see in the profile:

An vanilla amaretto cheesecake sounds good to me:

for a 60 mil bottle:
.5 ml Almond Amaretto
.5 ml French Vanilla CAP
1 mil New York Cheesecake
.5 mil Sweet cream
.5 mil Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
.5 Vanilla Custard

Another recipe that I love that you seem to have the workings for:

Strawberry Biscuit and Cream:
1 mil Strawberry
1 mil Strawberry Ripe
1 mil Biscuit
.5 mil French vanilla
.5 mil Sweet Cream
.5 mil Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1 mil Vanilla Custard

Now if you want a cheesecake with that add 1 mil Cheesecake.

Just some humble suggestions.

4 Likes

If thick juice isn’t an issue, I would advice not to use distilled water.

1 Like

Thanks for that. They look tasty those recipes, I’ll have a bash at them. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

No worries, thanks for the advice. It’s all good in the RDA it clogs the coils, but I change, wick and clean them everyday anyway.
I’d just never use my homemade juices in my Falcon King tank as they’d probably batter the coil within days.

1 Like

I have used distilled water all it takes is a few drops like 3 - 6 in 30ml to really thin your mix. There’s no harm in trying it yourself to see if you like it.

3 Likes

Do you have these recipes based on percentages or do I need do some maths lol.

1 Like

Maths, I do not go by percentages, weight, anything. It is what sounded good to me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Phil_Critch

3 Likes

Gonna make that top one now mate. How long would you steep and how much VG and PG to make 80/20

2 Likes

Thanks. Any suggestions on recipies from my stash?
I like it sweet.

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

1 Like

Strawberry cheesecake or strawberry dragon fruit sweet cream would work too.
French vanilla ivanilla bean ce cream
Boston cream sugar cookie

1 Like

@Phil_Critch that is your link to your stash the public link is
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/197263

2 Likes

Sounds to me that you would benefit from doing some more reading on how to use the calculator. You can adapt any mix to what pg/vg ratio or nic level you want. Besides Beginner's Guide to Using The ELR Recipe Calculator take the time to read topics for beginners to make it a lot easier. Gl to u!

4 Likes

Also you may want get a few Ready To Vape types of flavours for simple single/dual recipes. Fruits or soft drinks are generally RTV, a quick 2-3 minute mix and shake and ya vaping. Singles like coffee, cola, sarsaparilla, lemonade and mango, or simple duals coffee/hazelnut, cola/raspberry or mango/mint just to name a few.

4 Likes

Both would come to fruition with a good month or so steeping time.

2 Likes

Nice one. It’s steeping away as we speak mate. I’ll let know how it turns out. Thinking of trying a simple fruity one, with Dragon fruit and my strawberry concentrates. Any suggestions, as you have alot more experience than me. I do like it sweet, which means, I’ve got to clean my coils Probably twice a day, with bakers daughter (white chocolate, cookie marshmallow) and Tami vapor (Taruto), my favourite bought ejuices.

2 Likes

Hello again all.

I’ve just purchased some more flavours and looking for ideas on some nice fruit based vapes. Strawberry and vanilla custards come up mainly.

Anyone happy to help looking at my flavour stash, in order to make a nice fruity/candy or bubblegum blend?

Thanks in advance

1 Like