Beginner's advice, help

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

he just means try to pick the proper names when adding flavors to your stash so we don’t get duplicate entries in the database.

5 Likes

There was no other

2 Likes

Corrected it mate

9 Likes

Another question for you all. I’ve just been using VG base, and PG base from the concentrates and nicotine. Does anybody use distilled water?
I use a Dead Rabbit RDA tank so thick juice isn’t really an issue. I use bought ready made ejuice products to use in my Falcon King tank.

#recipies #distilledwater #e-liquids:beginners

1 Like

So using what I see in the profile:

An vanilla amaretto cheesecake sounds good to me:

for a 60 mil bottle:
.5 ml Almond Amaretto
.5 ml French Vanilla CAP
1 mil New York Cheesecake
.5 mil Sweet cream
.5 mil Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
.5 Vanilla Custard

Another recipe that I love that you seem to have the workings for:

Strawberry Biscuit and Cream:
1 mil Strawberry
1 mil Strawberry Ripe
1 mil Biscuit
.5 mil French vanilla
.5 mil Sweet Cream
.5 mil Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1 mil Vanilla Custard

Now if you want a cheesecake with that add 1 mil Cheesecake.

Just some humble suggestions.

4 Likes

If thick juice isn’t an issue, I would advice not to use distilled water.

1 Like

Thanks for that. They look tasty those recipes, I’ll have a bash at them. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

No worries, thanks for the advice. It’s all good in the RDA it clogs the coils, but I change, wick and clean them everyday anyway.
I’d just never use my homemade juices in my Falcon King tank as they’d probably batter the coil within days.

1 Like

I have used distilled water all it takes is a few drops like 3 - 6 in 30ml to really thin your mix. There’s no harm in trying it yourself to see if you like it.

3 Likes

Do you have these recipes based on percentages or do I need do some maths lol.

1 Like

Maths, I do not go by percentages, weight, anything. It is what sounded good to me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Phil_Critch

3 Likes

Gonna make that top one now mate. How long would you steep and how much VG and PG to make 80/20

2 Likes

Thanks. Any suggestions on recipies from my stash?
I like it sweet.

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

1 Like

Strawberry cheesecake or strawberry dragon fruit sweet cream would work too.
French vanilla ivanilla bean ce cream
Boston cream sugar cookie

1 Like

@Phil_Critch that is your link to your stash the public link is
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/197263

2 Likes

Sounds to me that you would benefit from doing some more reading on how to use the calculator. You can adapt any mix to what pg/vg ratio or nic level you want. Besides Beginner's Guide to Using The ELR Recipe Calculator take the time to read topics for beginners to make it a lot easier. Gl to u!

4 Likes

Also you may want get a few Ready To Vape types of flavours for simple single/dual recipes. Fruits or soft drinks are generally RTV, a quick 2-3 minute mix and shake and ya vaping. Singles like coffee, cola, sarsaparilla, lemonade and mango, or simple duals coffee/hazelnut, cola/raspberry or mango/mint just to name a few.

4 Likes