Best All-in-1 vape shop

Thank you! Sadly so far over half the items I want are out of stock at cigexpress:, (

VaporsTek carry a lot of INW also.

2 Likes

Question…I have heard alot about MTS vape wizard and I’m wondering if this is the same as my “smooth” that I have in my inventory and if I should even bother?

MTS give a boost and smokiness to a lack luster recipe, and smooth does as it’s name suggest… rounds out a recipe with sharp high note and dull low notes and gives a more balanced recipe. For me I use if needed and never calculate them in my initial recipe. I use them a recipe fixer when needed.

2 Likes

Sadly I canceled my ordering progress with ecig…they just had WAY too many items i wanted from IA,FA and FW…ill do some more research on another site where I can get all 3 companies because I was really excited about all the new flavors I was (almost) getting

I’m just going to pass on it then, I made a mistake of buying a 4oz bottle of smooth when I first started out because everyone was saying its a must have and I think I used it twice and both times it just muted my mixes even at 1 drop per 10ml. So now it just sits on my shelf with the other bottles of flavorings I will never use any more :wink:

Considering your background you should transition into DIY very smoothly. It is smart to research your desired flavors… especially the recommended usage percentages. The pairings part should be a breeze for you. There are a lot of reviews and tasting notes here that can help you identify which flavors and brands are better for you.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the stage I am currently at…finding which companies have “the best” certain flavors. When I started out I had no help or anything and I just blindly started buying $100s worth of flavorings thinking they would all be the same or at the very least good and boy was I wrong (as were alot of people I believe) so now that I have educated myself on my preferences, I am weeding out and replacing the flavors that do not work for me. In hindsight I should have done more research before hand but I never expected this

1 Like

It was also pretty embarrassing…a James Beard award winning chef that cant even make a simple tasty watermelon juice haha not to mention it was EXTREMELY discouraging

1 Like

I was very guilty of that myself. I’m approaching 300 flavors and only about 1/3 are really good flavors. I’ve been trying for months to pull this group together and create a prefered flavors list, but I haven’t had success with that yet. Maybe if I ask for the top 2 or 3 flavors we may be able to narrow it down. Me personally I find FlavourArt to be the most consistent vendor with their flavor line. You can hardly go wrong with them. There are a few new vendors on the rise that I’ve been looking into but it’s still early and I’m not sure yet.

1 Like

I’m excited to start getting some more FA soon! I currently have only 2-3 of their flavorings and I love them. I will say I have had success with TFA (thank god because 75% of my initial order was theirs) but I also bought a ton of Capella’s because I saw somewhere that they were the best and tbh I cant stand their stuff…outside of their creams/custards everything has this rancid candy like flavor that to me is their signature flavor.
This is solely the company I am currently replacing. I want to say out of the 50 bottles I have of CAP maybe 5 are worth keeping.
I would be glad to assist you in that list as soon as I narrow it down myself!

1 Like

What I would like to see, for I believe its what this industry is missing, is a company that comes out with a line of unique flavors.
Im not talking about fruit, beverages, desserts, tobaccos etc I’m talking more along the lines of what I can only describe as incense like flavors. I’m not saying incense exactly cause that’d be nasty of course but like a midnight, celestrial, black rain, etc-
Does that make sense? Im not quite sure how to explain it outside of unique

1 Like

I noticed when I was looking over the German Flavors line, they had some flavors that look as if they may be along the line of what you’re referring to. I’m going to look at them closer to see what they are exactly. They sale 2ml sample sizes so you don’t have to invest too much.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll have to look in to them as well! After every order of flavorings I tell myself, ok you’re good, you have way more then enough now, just use what you have for now…then days later I’m ordering again haha
Shit I have a huge order shipping in tomorrow and Im already shopping around for more! This is like a drug habit…pretty soon I’m going to start selling my tv, couch, kids…

2 Likes

I wish I could tell you it will get better, but it doesn’t. I’m almost a year in and I have 4 order on the way as we speak. I’m still replacing the bad stuff I ordered in the beginning. There is always something new and better that I want. @JimK does help with that either. He really know the good stuff.

2 Likes

We need to set up a trade system, were people can trade what they dont like or whatever haha
I hate looking at all these bottles ($) sitting in my lab knowing they are now permanent decorations

1 Like

WOW I just lost even more of my items with ecig express! Sucks…but understandable given their pricing…there goes my chance to knock out FW, FA and Inawera in one shot…

I have a couple flower flavors that I adore…Jasmine FA and hibiscus from Cap. FA has several more, including Zen Garden, that I’d like to try. I love the fresh, floral vape I get with them. I usually mix them with green tea which is also a little herbal/woody. I have TPA Green Tea, but I want a different one. It isn’t great. If you want something that is really amazing, different, and a little more along the herbal/woody side you should try @Jimk’s Seven Leaves recipe. It’s amazing. FA has Oba Oba and Liquid Amber that are both said to be flavors you can’t really put your finger on, but people who have used them typically rave about them. I want them, but don’t have them yet. :smile:

2 Likes

I have CAPS hibiscus and Zen garden, Amber and oba oba I just ordered…I wanted Jasmine and violet but they were sold out along with 30 other things I wanted :…(

A coworker just gave me a bottle of Merlot wine FW and TBH the thought of it turns my stomach for a vape but who knows?

1 Like

Yeah, that definitely sounds…interesting. LoL. Let me know how it goes! I never even considered vaping wine. :stuck_out_tongue: