Best All-in-1 vape shop

I’ll remember that for next time unless I can find it somewhere that has the other stuff I still need. I’m all about some good watermelon. So far in my DIY experience I’ve not had any that great. Good just not great. You make it sound awesome. Thanks for the tip.

That’s awesome man. Pm me how much you need for them and I’ll send you enough to pay for postage too. Thanks!

XI ordered the Watermelon you recommended @Pro_Vapes and can’t wait to try it.

Then I saw in another thread, apparently @Amy2 found that this is from Medicine Flower. So I did a little search of their website and under Genuine Flavors the watermelon is $22 for 15ml. If it’s the same stuff that is cheaper, $1.47/ml vs $2/ml at ECX. I think I’ll call them tomorrow and see what they would consider for sending me some samples.

http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

Duh, you already knew. Like always my man…two steps ahead of me

1 Like

You didn’t read the Lotus thread did you? This was at the top of the thread. It’s also on ECX site… And you know I’m all over it… I have this order due in tomorrow and I’m working on another order, but it’s so hard to decide what to get.

BTW, you’re gonna love that watermelon!

1 Like

Great. Just when I thought I had enough flavors! :wink:

This is a lie our once rational minds tell us, when there is actually no such thing

2 Likes

I have too many flavors, but I still don’t have enough flavors. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks guys for understanding :wink:

1 Like

Nope. So many things to read, so little time.

3 Likes