Best All-in-1 vape shop

Wow you weren’t lying! FINALLY what I have been looking for! Along with the white peach and surprisingly CAP’s yellow peach, I have resolved my peach issues

1 Like

You know…we’re now expecting all of those flavors to be reviewed in the flavor review threads! Oh! the pressure! Say goodbye to all of your free time…mix, test, review and repeat! ; )

3 Likes

Haha! It’s like you read my mind! I’m sitting here updating my F. stash literally just thinking, good god, if I ever started rating/commenting on what I have I’ll be here for months… resulting in the world’s worst carpal tunnel and arthritis!

1 Like

Also FA’s watermelon doesn’t smell too bad at all in comparison, I’m just hoping it mixes as well as it smells because I’ll be done with the grueling replacing of all the fruits I do not like…but we shall see…

…the horror!

2 Likes

…and that’s in addition to! I have yet to even put everything in my flavor stash and speaking of which I see I can make my stash visible to others but yet I can’t seem to see anyone else’s? Am I missing something? Really not a big deal, just curious…

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, it’s a holdover from a previous version of ELR and is no longer a feature that’s actually in use.

2 Likes

I have a question that doesn’t necessarily relate to this thread but it’s not really worth starting a new one…
I have 4 liters of 100%vg Nicotine base here and curious on if it is really worth keeping in the freezer?
I realize freezing straight nicotine slows the oxidation/degradation of the solution for long term storage but seeing as this is a 6mg VG base is it a good idea to store it this way or should I be fine as is? As is being in individual 1 liter sealed amber bottles that would be stored in a cool dark place to begin with?

I really can’t seem to get a straight answer on this via google besides just straight nicotine solutions and the reason I’m curious is I have never had this much at one time. Not to mention I still have my nicotine and VG that I am currently mixing with.
Keep in mind that I will use this base mixture within…2-3 months? I really don’t know TBH but I definitely will not be storing it for years for which its no question…I’m not a chemist

I apologize in advance for asking this question on this thread and if that sort of thing is frowned upon here :wink:

BTW I couldn’t pass up the deal for I bought 2 ltr and got 2 free =-) scoooooore

1 Like

Well that’s a shame cause I kind of wanted to throw it out there as a badge of honor type thing hehe

I’ll get to it, eventually - to me it isn’t that important (right now) - but it is a nice thing to have! :smiley:

1 Like

I know the feeling, …I soon found myself looking for support groups like VA (Vapers Anonymous)

1 Like

I was only curious is all and to be honest I’m really not sure what I would even do with that information if I had it? Unless I had a personal friend on here that I would be swapping flavors with, it wouldn’t serve a purpose to me.
As for having a my flavor stash though regardless if it’s for the public or not is a great feature that I find extremely helpful just the way it is :wink:

I like the public stash idea though - It’s nice to see what other people have, their notes and ratings of it, in one place… :smile:

3 Likes

Oh for sure, I was just speaking towards the level of importance. If you do get that vendor thing rolling, it would be great to link them for reordering and that :wink:

If you’re going to use it within a few months, I wouldn’t bother freezing it unless you really wanted to. I have a thing of nicotine that’s been hangin out on my desk for probably 4 months or more and it’s fine to me. I do have a bottle of nic in the freezer since I bought it when I still had a whole bottle of my other stuff, so I know I’m not gonna get to it for awhile.

All that being said, I’m pretty loosey goosey when it comes to things like that. I don’t do ultrasonic cleaners or hot water baths, shakers or frothers, or have a nice dedicated area to mix in…I throw all my juice together sitting on my bed with a cutting board watching youtube or netflix and stick it in a desk drawer. LoL.

2 Likes

Oba oba is a great flavor try it in mixes around 2-4% standalone I like 7%

Ylang Ylang is a flower I use it in small ratios around 1-2% it is typically ( when I make it ) paired w/ a tea or Orange flavor. You could try it with a cream as well. I am still on my original bottle from a little than than a year ago. You don’t need much and it needs an abundant time to steep and cap off is your friend for at least 3-4 hours after mixed.

Ylang Ylang flower of flower

Summer clouds is a unique flavor as well I love it ! Here is a recipe I re make often sometimes I put it with mango but it also needs steeping at least 1 week.
Fluffy clouds
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1yeE

I’m happy for you !!! looking forward to some great recipes from ya !

2 Likes

Just so you know and I want to save your time. If you start a recipe and are using a new flavor it will automatically be added to your stash.

1 Like

Not any longer! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was unaware of this and yeah haha it will save me a ton of time! Thank you for the suggestions as well! I love the smell of ylang ylang and I’m almost positive this is what they used in a vendor juice I had with a pomegranate. In their description they had “exotic” pomegranate and I loved it, so when I first opened the bottle of it to smell it, it immediately took me back to that juice!
I am extremely excited and happy with what I have and with all these new flavors and ambition I have those 4 liters probably will not last long…at all :wink:

Hi NewDrip, I’m brand new here and just wondering why to stay away from ECX’s nic. Also new to making ejuice and ordered a small bottle of 50/50 pg/vg base with 12mg nic in it from ECX. Is something wrong with their nic, or were you just talking from a price perspective? Just need to know whether to look elsewhere for this stuff…thanks!