Best banana concentrate besides MF

I can’t get MF here and paying the fees I have to i just can’t rn. Anything else? Then only one I’ve had is Cap. I have banana cream and banana candy I need a best regular banana.
So far it looks like Flavorah’s?

5 Likes

Fuk it I’m going with FA Banana

3 Likes

I know i said this in the PM but if you order again, my old favorite is Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) and another new favorite is Banana Puree (WF). I have Banana Custard (VT) on the “Next Order” wishlist.

4 Likes

I like the FLV Banana but usually just in my candy mixes…

The VT Banana Custard is a great flavor, needs a little boost, I like to pair it with the Banana Flambé SA , another of my favorites…

Me too….

5 Likes

added to the list, thank you.

I dont see it on BCF. :frowning:

3 Likes

I like fa banana. Fa is banana no candy for me. Check out this place. Medicine Flower Flavour Extracts

Outta Calgary

3 Likes

I really love Banana Cream by LA, but it’s a steeper…
Banana Puree is pretty Good
Soft Banana by VTA is really really good, but seems to fade pretty fast, I’ve only been able to taste it after a long steep if pushed high.

5 Likes

Actually, Ken made a really decent mix years ago called Strawnana Custard… It was a pretty strong flavoured mix, 20% and as the months passed the rich vanilla and banana custard would come out and be this absolutely amazing juice… No strawberry though, that died out pretty much off the hop

would mix 500mls of it at a time and I generally hated Banana at the time… Now it’s one of my go-to profiles to mix

6 Likes

If you could remove the custard note from VT banana custard it would be the most realistic.

4 Likes

Soft banana is MB.

5 Likes

Soft Banana MB
Banana Puree WF

Banana Nut Bread TPA

Banana Cream TPA or Banana Cream LA

Cant ever go wrong with Banana Nut Bread ( Tpa)

6 Likes

I have that flavor (TPA) Banana Nut Bread just always thought itn would just.only be for bread recipes…I will have to sft this…

2 Likes

Flambe SA > Nut Bread TPA / Custard VTA > Puree WF / Ripe SSA / Cream TPA for me (don’t have Soft MB yet). Banana reviews on Noted.

5 Likes

Nom Nomz in UK has Banana Flambé

3 Likes

It cost me dollar for dollar from uk and then shipping then customs when it gets here for even say idk 10 10mls id be paying …35.00 ship min on top of duty which canadian dollar is literally half a $1 if that there then to even get over the border its another $15. Itd be stupid $

2 Likes

Don’t they use GBP?

1 Like

Either way look

And alot don’t give me the option of gbp just euro

If you’re getting FA from Chef’s, then browse the Flavour Creative range: It’s rebottled FA and £1.20 cheaper per bottle. Custard Prem is rebottled Custard Premium.

5 Likes