Best Battery Opinion

Hey everyone. What are the best batteries on the market these days?! I run a Geek Vape mostly- and enjoy a 12+ hour charge on my current setup, but unfortunately they are slowly dying…

Searching the forum brings me data from 17’ish.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Dan

3 Likes

@D.Sims your vaping setup, and style (ohms/watts required) will give you more of an answer, and without knowing that, I can tell you that I have had poor luck with re-wrapped batteries in the past, and switched over to only Molicells, Samsungs, and a few Sonys.

Without going too deep into things, some are better for harder hitting mechs, some better for lower current longer duration, and some are just all arounders. Once think to keep in mind is be careful to use a reputable seller, to avoid re-wraps.

Who knows batteries better than the Mooch ?? No one.

Good quick info:

Great seller:

https://www.illumn.com/batteries-chargers-and-powerpax-carriers/batteries.html?___store=default&battery_size=292

More quick info:

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks for the reply bud. Always on this shit. You’re appreciated!! “Are you a MOD yet?!”

What I know about my setup is… I set pretty much all my stuff to pull at 45 watts when I hit the trigger. These batteries have lasted a long while in my mind, but I know there is better out there. I think…

As far for performance, I hate bringing spare batteries to work- and would like to avoid that like the plague. I’d like something rounded that will hold that charge for 12 hours +.

Hope that all makes sense…

5 Likes

Thanks @D.Sims

I can’t hold a candle to Mooch, and don’t mech (very much), and cook around 65w, regulated. As far as an easy all day+ solution I’ve had great luck with …

Hehe, they said I was too unbalanced LOL…

Kidding…

4 Likes

18650 I go with Molicell P26A they have been really good all around batteries … I vape regualted mods between 40 to 70 watts depending on whats on top

I actually like the hohm life batteries . I had to buy a single 21700 at a vape store and its a very good battery imo . The price though baffles me , it seems to be ine of the more expensive batteries

6 Likes

Hohm Life batteries are the result of a collaboration with Indonesia Chemistry and LG. The batteries were made with the tried and true LG H series battery chemistry. They are the perfect solution to the vaping community’s long-evolving battery struggles.

6 Likes

Sounds about right …

3 Likes

Got to agree with fiddle above. The Molicell P26A. They have outlasted Samsung and Sony in their class and cost less per battery.

7 Likes

I’ve been using Molicel’s 18650 and 21700 for about two years now and they’ve been great.

6 Likes

I too usually use the 18650 Mollie’s & I go through em quick AF…, the longest lasting battery for me has been the ohm life 21700, it lasted about 1/2yr.

4 Likes

Guys, thank you for all the info! I went with the Molicel’s- and book marked the Sonys per SD’s recommendation.

Much appreciated as always!!!

Dan

4 Likes

I was thinking of going with the Molicel P26’s myself. My current batteries, all Samsung, are getting old.

3 Likes

Well it’s a wide question.

I use Molicel P42As as my 21700 go tos. And 30Qs as my basic 18650s.

Why? They work and have never failed on me.

3 Likes

I too use the legend with us 18650 vtc5a sony. They are great in my opinion, have been using them for a year now haven’t noticed anything wrong with them.
I let them cool down before recharge at least the hole night, and not use them after recharge right away.

6 Likes

I run my set up at 62 to 65 watts mesh coils, they last a day and half.

4 Likes

Reliable batteries do. Do you have a point?

2 Likes

Didn’t you get my point?

2 Likes

Can I treasure it for a special moment?

2 Likes

Thats crazy right …My 21700 ohm life kicks alk other batteries asses but not enough for me to pay almost double

4 Likes

Thanks for chiming in …Its nice to hear the opinion of someone with same device or similar as OP…

4 Likes