Best Candy Flavors

Am I the only one keeping this thread alive? :grinning:

I just put some One on One Wild Berry Rainbow in my tank that I mixed the other day. One on One is 2 for 2 now. This one needs some marshmallow or something added to it to sweeten it up. But I like it a lot. I am finding One on One flavors to be very smooth.

I will mix some more tomorrow from the candy sample pack. So far so good.

1 Like

lol I keep reading the replies just donā€™t have anything to add.

Thereā€™s a Lemon Candy recipe on ELR Iā€™m giving a whirl. Surprising combo of butterscotch and lemon, but it kinda works. Tasted like a lemonhead shake and vape. Could use some tweaking, but it was pretty good.

Jimk3d Brotherbob1
Iā€™ve got a LA butter rum and FW butterscotch mix on the steep shelf right now; looking for the same butter rum lifesavers flavor I remember as a kid. I made one mix that just didnā€™t make it; upped the butter rum a great deal on the next batch, let it air out for 24 hours and now itā€™s capped and steeping. In a week or so, Iā€™ll know if my best laid plans worked.

Iā€™m still waiting for @Jimk to get back to us. It has not been a week yet. [quote=ā€œLordVapor, post:21, topic:37250ā€]
Am I the only one keeping this thread alive? :grinning:
[/quote]
Iā€™m following. Good thread.

Whats a candy vape anyway? Could be defined as a main with a good deal of added sweetness among other things. How would you define it? Maybe a main that generally has ā€œcandyā€ in itā€™s description(Cotton, Caramel etc.)
I think there is vendor/blender who has a large number of candy concentrates to offer. Anyone remember who? Any good?

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in how war heads would work outā€¦ I always want to try that sour with something like this cap double apple

@Brotherbob1 I was under the impression like real/vs candyā€¦ Like banana fruit vs banana runts

I was under the impression like real/vs candyā€¦ Like banana fruit vs banana runts? Iā€™m not following here. Iā€™m sometimes dense.
Anyway, your mention of sour reminds me of lemon drops. Sort of sweet at the same time sour.
Any recipes come to mind?

Iā€™ll probably get around to taste testing a bunch of stuff this weekendā€¦lot of time off! Woot! :grinning: ā€¦ I will report back what I find out. :+1:

1 Like

Haha ya im great with explanations
If youā€™ve had Runts before then youā€™d remember the artificial sweet candy banana vs any type of fresh banana flavor.
Watermelon jolly ranchers taste great but again have donā€™t have any REAL watermelon type flavor just this candy version that you know as 'watermelonā€™
I love soir aple charms there classic, but have that fake apple flavor thatā€™s great in candy
Hope that helps better
Like I love cherry but most artificial cherry :cherries: reminds me of cough syrup too mic to enjoy

I appreciate all the great replies and the efforts you guys are putting in so you can report back on the quality of the candy flavorings. This will certainly help me to avoid buying a bunch of stuff Iā€™ll just be disappointed with. Sounds like OoO is the right place for me to start! Iā€™m anxious to hear more from you guys.

One on One has to be who you are referring to. They have mostly candy flavors. That is the brand I will be mixing with this weekend starting in just a few.

I kinda assumed this discussion was about candy pieces like the lemon drops, skittles, etc. I am glad you brought up lemon drops. Hell yeah those are my favorite hard candy. And I imagine that wonā€™t be too hard to mimic. Another good one would be those chewy cherry candies. I am not sure what they are called. Gumdrop in the center, covered by a sugary tart cherry outer.

I am developing yet another variation of my Twixted recipes using Pumpkin in place of the Caramel and Peanut butter. I am really thinking this OoO Butterscotch will be in the recipe. It just seems like it would be a really good fit. 3rd day now and it is rounding out quite nicely. Sweet, buttery, and could be an ADV all by itself. The next time I mix it I am going to try adding a bit of TFA Caramel Candy to it to richen it up just a tad.

1 Like

Cherry sours

2 Likes

Yep. That is the ones. That would be a killer vape.

The Wild Berry Rainbow mix is turning out really good. I have a mix of Strawberry Sour Belts and Watermelon (mixed together) going right now that at first mix was pretty good. I am expecting it to be even better by tomorrow. I have noticed so far that the OoO flavors tend to get better as they steep, like most I guess. But they seem to do it rather quickly I guess.

Tomorrow I will be mixing 6 flavors as single flavors to test out some more of my candies and will report back.

1 Like