Best cereal flavorings, and percentage?

I got some of the cereal 27 as well and have paired it with berries, batter, cookies and chocolate chips different mixes steeping now for a few weeks. It smells strong so I went w/ a variety of %s to see where I liked it the best. I don’t have one with SB shisha let me know how it goes that is prob a winning combo there !

1 Like

Dang, I was like, if there is an FA Captain Crunch Berry then, “I frickin want it and I want it NOW!!!.” My my, if there was such a flavor by FA there would be none left…

2 Likes

Exactly same as a Cinnamon Toast Crunch ,Frosted Flakes , and a Cheerio’s !:sunglasses:
I do like Flavorahs Cinnamon Crunch as IMO it is the best out there but I feel it still needs a little help.

1 Like

I like FLV Cinnamon Toast Crunch with a little Ina Biscuit, a wee smidge of FLV Rich Cinnamon and some FLV/CAP Vanilla Custard combo.:thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip , that sounds good and more importantly I have all of those!

1 Like

I ended up ordering a bottle of Silly Rabbit (RF) to try out. I like it much more. Also got some TPA fruit circles. They seem to play well together with a lower % of fruit circles added to the silly rabbit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my rendition of a cereal vape. I don’t vape a lot of cereals but when I do… its this… (or Shroomys frosted flakes, thanks shroomy) :smiley: http://tjek.nu/r/5ca7

if you want a great fruit cereal look up @Alisa da momma page her loopy cereal v2 is hands down top 3 ive ever tasted , including bird brains, looper , etc

2 Likes

have you tried fruit rings FW imo its better than tfa

1 Like

One thing i would suggest is trying FLV Greek Yogurt at 0.5%. I recently started using it in cereal vapes and it gives them a nice dairy flavor/texture.

2 Likes