Best cereal flavorings, and percentage?

I want to make a good cereal milk mix of my own, but all i have right now is Captain Berry Crunch (FA)? The bottle was sent to me and not in original so not even 100% sure that is correct, couldn’t find it on the flavor search. I am not a big fan of the flavor, and from my couple experiments with it so far, it is pretty strong (used at 3% and is still almost sickening). Anyone have some insight on this or some suggestions for other flavorings to look into getting?
I am going to try again with a lower % with the captain berry crunch i have and see if i can get it to taste better but i wish i could find it in the flavor list to view some notes on usages and such so i dont have to guess as much… Guess i shouldnt have started out so high with it. D’oh.

1 Like

If it was in the care package I sent ,I should have marked it as Captain Crunch Berries (Flavor West).
I remember getting that in about the time I sent you the 20 different flavors.I tried one single flavor mix but lost interest in it.Sorry for the wrong label and not being much help.:cry:

1 Like

I cant recall if it was one you had sent or someone else, i recieved over 70 bottles in total within about 2 weeks from many folks. This one is labeled Captain Berry Crunch (FA) but yeah couldnt find anything about it lol. I am just refilling with straight vg till i get an idea of about how far over % i am. My mix smells great but tastes off by sickening amount hah

I would bet that it was my mistake as I remember getting that flavor in around that same time.Going back through the groups messages it looks like I was the one that added that.The only thing that would make any sense would be Captain Crunch Berries(FW) ! This should be a reminder to us all not to do all that crazy stuff when you are young!:yum:
Somehow I printed (FA) instead of (FW) !
Sorry Mike!

1 Like

Lol no problem man and thanks again for everything you and the rest sent. I would still be sitting here stuck buying juice at $20+ a bottle if it werent for all of you guys, and likely still vaping off my old evod2 and vision spinner battery hahah idk how i did it for so long, looking back. Wish i had got into diy and rdta’s sooner hah no comparison

2 Likes

Thanks , the only decent cereal milk vape I have found uses Flavorah Cinnamon Crunch and One on One Creamy Milk Undertone.I am still working on it just made a new mix about 15 minutes ago.
I have picked up Real Flavors Silly Rabbit and their Fruity Circles.I do like the flavors but I have only made a single flavor test on each.I have been busy trying to work on this new Vapor Base experiment before I move on to any new projects at the moment.
Here is the one that I mixed earlier tonight but it is still private and very much a WIP, including the lame name!

SIN MILK

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) 3.5
Cinnamon Roll (Real Flavors) 5
Creamy Milky Undertone (OOO) 3
Marshmallow (Vanilla) (OOO) 1
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.05

Flavor total: 12.55%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Know of any other cereal flavors that are good? According to the flavor list whwn i searched the captain crunch berries (fw) it says mix 4% but ugh even 3 was too much for me… Maybe i just need to try some different cereal flavors till i find the flavor im looking for

Here’s my wip/mess lol it sounded good in my head but i think i need to let it sit for a while, definitely isnt SnV…

2 Likes

I have notes on Silly Rabbit from Real Flavors.If you like Trix flavor it is as good as I have tested.You might could hit up @Ken_O_Where and ask if he has tried the Fruit Circles yet.

1 Like

Trix flavor would be perfect for what i really want in my mix… Fruit loops could suffice also tho lol just used the crunch berry cuz its all i have atm hah

1 Like

If you can stand the wait , I don’t see myself working on that project anytime soon. I will send you both of them to try out.I am taking off this Friday thru Tuesday and could get them in the mail sometime over the weekend.

1 Like

I wont ask you to, but if you want to- i wont stop you :stuck_out_tongue: i will definitely put them to use. They are Real Flavors? VG based right? I have yet to use any from that brand, so thatd be cool :slight_smile:
Do you still have my address or need me to message you it?

1 Like

Works for me , I wish I could help you on your mix but that is above my mixing skill to give a correct answer.I have a hard time using Strawberry Ripe with several recipes and you have some that I haven’t mixed together before. I am sure @Amy2 or others could get you headed in the right direction.

2 Likes

Yeah, i added the strawberry to try to enhance the cereals berries flavor some and a few other creamy notes because it just tastes like burnt toast to me alone lol figured with a lower % some extra fruit boost and creams it might tone it down enough but its too early to tell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My main immediate change i made was diluting my mix down about 20% so all the % of flavors there are now lower and as SnV its vapable, just need to let it steep a while and see how it is. If its good ill go back and change my %s on the recipe accordingly.
I will swap out the crunch berry for the silly rabbit, though definitely to try out instead because this crunch berry is just not the flavor i was looking for in this mix

Flavorah has really good cereal flavors also, IMO. I really liked their Tricks Cereal and I’m not even a fan of cereal vapes.

2 Likes

I’d prob drop the sugar cookie altogether & raise the Ripe SB up to about 3%. I have berry crunch TFA and if the captain one has any of the notes that berry crunch has it indeed does well with a few weeks steep.

However I bet like @JoJo has mentioned the FLV tricks may be good here I do have to start out low with most cereal flavors as they come off harsh & strong.

I like Berry crunch with SB organic TFA.

1 Like

I just got in some Capella Cereal 27, and it’s exactly what I was after. It’s more on the cornflakes cereal side. I got fed up with fruity pebble this, and fruit circle that, and found many of them awful. Much as I like lemon, I think it’s got no place in cereal.

This is more my type, at least over here in Ireland and the UK, cereals to us were more - Frosties, cornflakes, weetabix etc … fruit loops and the like weren’t quite as popular. Goes really well with berries, berry crunch, brown sugar that is how I’m running with it at least.

4 Likes

I just got some also. I can see it mixing with strawberry and brown sugar. To me it has an “earthy” flavor.

2 Likes

I get a definite corn flavour, and a kind of graham cracker note, it smells great. got a couple of testers steeping since yesterday, looking forward to seeing how they develop. One’s got some shisha strawberry and raspberry with berry crunch, the other is a more straight forward attempt at Frosties. brown sugar, some AP, malt mil, meringue and cream fresh. Both are smelling great, fingers crossed :slight_smile:

3 Likes