Best creamy recipie

What is you go to, to make your juice creamy?

8 Likes

Usually a cream

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @k1LLA.

It depends …

Custards, Creams, Marshmallows, Puddings …

9 Likes

The obvious answer is to add more cream(s). The not so obvious answer is to reduce what may be muting the cream.

6 Likes

I think that boils down to what you are mixing it with wether it be a fruit, a bakery or a beverage like coffee for instance.

7 Likes

Share one of your recipes dude- and we’ll take a look. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A cream, buttercream, whipped cream, a custard. It depends, sweet cream. What are you trying to make creamy?
Welcome to the forum by the way!

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

Well from my inital research most go for capella vanilla custard v1 due to the diketones with a touch of coffee / espresso
Does the PG/VG ratio affect creamyness? Should I keep it at 30/70?

Also wondering what % of flavours should be used, i see some recipies up to 18% in flavour. I dont need to much or too sweet or its not nice for me.

Espresso Cream:

7 Likes

Alot depends on the style you vape and the equipment you use. Equipment and flavors have improved in the last few years. Older flavors needed higher percentage’s to taste. Some of the flavor house’s today make more concentrated versions of flavor that need far less percentage than what was needed only four or five years ago.

Check cookies

This is a coffee done in different flavors at a lower percentage.

5 Likes

FA Espresso is some strong stuff. I would get that down under 1% or it won’t matter what cream elements are mixed in.

7 Likes

According to the percentage that robrrt1 says… FA coffee also seems strong to me.
Here is a recipe with coffee that I vape a lot…

8 Likes

@k1LLA Heya bud. You’re going to hear a lot of difference things from a lot of different people. All of us have our own tastes, so go forward knowing that.

In the end, its all for you bro. Tons of trial and error will happen, but always learn.

I’d definitely take that Coffee down to 1%- and see how you feel. @2% I’d probably want to punch myself in the face. Its only 30ml, so put it to the side and test it back out in 2 weeks.

Im a big fan of Cap Sweet Cream. I use it frequently in my bakeries. The sky is really the limit tbh. Most times in vaping, more is not always best. Good luck- and keep us posted!!

Dan

6 Likes