Best device for taste testing

JPG
My taste testing device.
Flash e Vapor Tröpfler

1 Like

I’m new to mixing myself but the tank I’ve been using for a while now is the Vaporesso SKRR. The flavor I get from the corresponding coils is outta this world compared to others I’ve tried. Of course you’d have some flavor contamination between juices that way tho.

1 Like

debating even answering as this topic been done to death,finding dead horse gif. but have to keep in mind that an easy wicking smaller rda for flavor testing will give different results then one that you regularly vape on. A common one thats easy to wick and gives great flavor is the wasp yet i find it too flavorful compared to most in my collection , gotta work on a second disclaimer “Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bad coupon codes, out of stock items, slow or expensive shipping or bad customer service for any mentioned vendor advertisements :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

7 Likes

I use a Therion squonk with an Aladdin BF RDA on top. I put the same build in the Aladdin that I put in my regular used RTA’s. The Therion burns through batteries so I don’t use it for a daily carry. I can clear the Aladdin of past juice in a hurry or pop in a new build as it is simple. Gives a fairly close representation of what I vape daily or at least something that I am accustomed to. The replay mode is handy for preventing dry hits yet giving a similar vape to the VW vape I normally use. I’m thinking seriously of getting a 250C drone as the combo does put out a real nice vape.

1 Like

Easy way to test in rta is to use tc and just vape it dry.

2 Likes