Best Ejuice for Halloween (Trick or Treat)

Curious… I’m thinking some kind of cauldron flavors… eye of bat, witch lips or perhaps ho ho cakes…
If you are going trick or treating or to any parties… what will you take? :slight_smile:

I’m sitting here looking at my flavors and wondering what I might pull off in the next few weeks!

PS… does anyone remember my speed contest giveaways?? I just might throw one soon… keep an eye out! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey SmokyBlue would it be just for people who live in the US not the UK

4 Likes

@anon84779643

5 Likes

When the contest starts, I generally keep it to world wide… winner outside of the USA pays for shipping…
but this is not the contest thread… soon tho and I am getting excited! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too :crossed_fingers: whats the saying you need to be in it to win it :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yeppers!!! enter to win… not everyone will win, but you are all winners in my book :wink:
I am just lucky I managed to get an extra one for us all for this month… Normally I do holiday contests… so I would love for everyone to enter, and to at least have some fun! We have some fab manufactures out there, and I am lucky FLV allows me to give their products away like they do… we are all lucky!

Now who is vaping what… can be a fall recipe, or something… but when the gouls come out… Im not spilling my juice this time!! dang it! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Okay… since we are a bit laid back tonight, atm I have my lemon tart pie going on…
but I am thinking on maybe some

or something else with a touch of cinnamon in it … dunno…
maybe I should do a bourbon approach…

3 Likes

@anon84779643 You’re wearing me down. ALL of these great FLV recipes, and I don’t always have all the flavors to mix them. I am going to re-visit the FLV shelf, and maybe get some more (OR) maybe GET some get some (wink wink)…

3 Likes

This thread does NOT have to be flavorah… it can be anything you want to vape for Halloween…
Maybe I should have been clearer… :stuck_out_tongue:

but I still want to see what you can come up with SD :wink:

3 Likes

Great idea, @anon84779643! This is my all-time favorite candy, with a dark twist.

3 Likes

Hehe, I know, just sayin’…

3 Likes

Looking sharp @Plunderdrum!! I love me some pb cups!!! <3
here’s mine!!

3 Likes

This Bubblegum is new to me, so not sure how this will go. It tastes kind of like Tutti Frutti NF (but kind of like Bubblegum, too) at 1% This could turn out like just a random fruit candy! Hopefully tasty either way.

3 Likes

I think I might just have to remix this one… :wink:

3 Likes

I love the recipe and need to post my adaptation soon. I just need to tweak the white chocolate a touch. And already added orange shisha inw. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just cuz I love that stuff

3 Likes

LoL… you do?? :slight_smile: It sure could use some stars and hearts lmao… :stuck_out_tongue:
If that is something… I started back on my website… Cherry Blossom is up and ready!!
Turns out I am missing more posts than I tought on my site and I have a lot to get up and together… fun times!! I might get some solos going today too… Time… can I borrow some of yours, @Chrispdx :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like