Best excuses for spouses when they tell you....Enough already!

Its just like back in the day with gaming. We woman were around but mostly men played these games. Took years to actually get them adjusted and while I’m not one of these extreme woman rights activists or feminists, I do think if some manufacturers would get out of the box, lots more money could be made. I do agree with you here.

Now let’s not do the opposite and only come out with these kind of mods but find a good balance everybody can be happy with.

5 Likes

I just buy two so she gets one as well. That usually shuts 'er up.

6 Likes

Sweet thanks I’ll give it a try, probably cost me like $800 or something crazy lol.

2 Likes

The best thing I did was get her on the vape too. :rofl: She’s pretty close to off the ciggies as well. :tada:

I got her 2 mods to start her of and she is quite happy with them, I ask her each week if she wants another, if her reply is no…well I tried and I take that it means I can get a more expensive one. :joy:

4 Likes

Careful!
That could be twisted into “Well that means I get another pair of shoes!” :flushed: :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

I changed out of male dominated industries at 30 and became a registered nurse, now I’ve work with mainly women for more than 10 years. :+1:

What that has taught me is it is best keep your mouth shut most of the time, don’t argue for the sake of it or if it’s something that you really want you nag and nag and nag. :rofl:

2 Likes

EXACTLY THIS^^^^^^^^^
I see it in my dreams…but mine is also a squonker!!!

2 Likes

I have wanted a Whiterose mod for a very long time, but they are too expensive for me right now…however, if you have the $ they are very worth it (idk personally as I don’t have one, but I trust many peeps here who do!) The craftsmanship, chips, material, time, and love he puts into them to build them deserves a high-end price tag because they are quality mods!

One day…I will have one!!! Until then, I avoid the Whiterose mod thread like it is the plague because my keyboard isn’t waterproof, so between the drool and tears, I can’t afford to fuck up my computer either!!!

4 Likes

Not just women. Lots of people do not feel like having something looking like a mix of a b2 bomber and a muscle car. I find my eleaf pico 25 in black just fine.

I tend to settle for bronze or black as a result.

3 Likes

what do you mean enough? there is never enough - simples :wink:

1 Like